Regarding Rims?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tsfatt

Dear all Sifus,

I just would like to ask ... How come some 15" rim ... RM more then 2k & some less then 1k??

Is that really diff??

Anyone use rim where less then 1k ?? Can last long??

Branding, material used, light weight, and so on, so differ in price.
15" rims nowadays quite cheap, around RM800 to 1k. My friends using with no problem....

15" SSR Type C Taiwan / Replica Rim = RM800 ~ RM1,500

- Cheap
- Durability depend on manufacturer
- Easy to replace if damaged / broken
- Theft proof (unless that mofo is desperate la)
- Less sakit hati if scratched or run over pot hole
- no re-sale value

15" SSR Type C Japan Rim = RM2,000 ~ RM3,500

- Overpriced
- Japan made mah!
- Lightweight
- Bling / Swag factor
- Target for thief
- great re-sale value

What ever it is, for a real mod kaki, it will all comes down to own preferences & deep pockets of course :biggrin:

I just get a local made enkei 14inch, cheap and got quality good enough for me.
Would like to get Japan made rims but not affordable at the moment.

Last edited:
Both my 17" rims are second hand ones, got them at RM850 and RM800 per set.....:biggrin:

imagine u buy japan rim ~rm2500......taiwan ~rm700......it means u can buy 3 1/2 set......total u hav 14 unit of rim.....

if u r so unlucky kena "lubang besar"......u hav 10units rim to change.......Thats Y......y buy those japan rim which is GORENG by half-cut typhoon......this my point lah:biggrin:

somemore....u can buy different type of rim......n......suka2 .....change......than ur fren sure ask u.....wahhhh.....u got so much money playing with the rim..... haha

Got limited budget, then buy TW replica rims, already very good value for money.
Got extra bigger budget, then buy forged Japanese rims.

True, you buy expensive rims, just make sure your car is always park inside the house compound or at
least at guarded areas.

These are the things you need to worry when get expensive imported rims.

Too many petty thieves out there. Is no longer can have the thinking of "Park Anywhere" anymore.
Go out also need to find or best of all maybe valet parking? That's the only one I can think of a secure area.

bro

alot of selection of replica rims at klang and its cheaper too.

all the shops that i went to in KL only accept trade in my old stock rim for $200 max. at klang, they offer to take in at $300 and some even higher

can stop by for bak kut teh also :-P

bro

alot of selection of replica rims at klang and its cheaper too.

all the shops that i went to in KL only accept trade in my old stock rim for $200 max. at klang, they offer to take in at $300 and some even higher

can stop by for bak kut teh also :-P

Which shop bro?

A Post Every 5 Minutes

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom