question regarding exhaust mod,,

Just talked to a mech yesterday.... he ask me to keep my Honda City exhasut system... pretty tough to change car for auto.... specially to maintain the back pressure...

even though he could do it... he could do the nice and good pick up for me... but once reach 4 gear... the car still to drag.... (which means no top speed).... aiii... so now... dunno... may b will buang this idea of modding exhaust d....

Auto car need back pressure therefore use S-Flow Muffler

Manual car no need back pressure therefore use Straight-Flow Muffler to get better gas flowing?

haha sometimes really duno where is the logic given as this:
Auto car need S-Flow
Manual car need Straight-Flow

then y the hell LMST all Manual version also also given S-Flow by Proton????

Gohkokeng,
manual car also can use straight-flow and S-flow....just that Auto car need more pressure than manual car....same for auto car,want use straight-flow also can...

Chiathau,
since u want pick-up,sure have to sacrifice the top-speed loh....

Coltrain said:
ooooo....so u mean go pet shop buy 1 miao miao and put at the back ....then ur car top speed will increass lah ?? wowoowoowowow..........

da miao miao must be fluffy one lar sifoooo train :p

remember to feed the miao miao well everyday with extra milk ..... milk.................... LEAHH.... mwaahahahahahaa !!!!!! Leah Fan Club come in ! WAHAHAHHAHAA no no juz kidding.. get out lolzz...

aiya everyone, use s-flow only la or use those branded straight flow... save our environment from noise pollution !!! HAHAHAAA... i need to sleep.

can i know where is dis jian hang place is??coz im planning in changing my standard exhaust soon...wit a reliable one...coz exhaust cannot 'cabut' if dun like plus they're expensive!!

Jiang Hang is at Batu Cave.....
can call JiangHang boss --> FSTRADER for more detail.....

gohkokeng said:
Auto car need back pressure therefore use S-Flow Muffler

Manual car no need back pressure therefore use Straight-Flow Muffler to get better gas flowing?

haha sometimes really duno where is the logic given as this:
Auto car need S-Flow
Manual car need Straight-Flow

then y the hell LMST all Manual version also also given S-Flow by Proton????

not really...Some auto cars work pretty well with straight flows..all u need is to increase the pressure of air flow in the middle . One of the methods is to replace midbox with two bullets can increase the pressure and works well with straight flow...just my 2 cents:)

Hi Sonic Theory,

The same as yours (the on in signature...) 3G I believe... :)

Siffo FS,
cos ppl ask where ur shop at mah,since i know so tell him loh....
put u up table ?hmmm...nvm lah,after that i help kick u down from the table loh....hahhaha....

Chiathau,sonic,
City good to drive or not ?wat about the performance?
never try city before...
try before VIOS,not bad...and performance nice leh.....pickup faster than my car leh....
somemore the VIOS FC also alot good.....i think due to the car weight,i remember the weight is around 1100kg mayb less...

ok lah....what is fun is the 7 speed mode, when u really wanna performance, can drive like manual...rev kao kao until 6k rpm, only shift gear...so far havent try out with vios pick up with my 7 speed mode, just normally CVT, abit lose coz it climb slow but i must say i impressed by vios pick up alone, but top speed tried with 1 vios, having hard time, but i manage to slowly overtake it..

Coltrain said:
Sonic,
how is ur car FC ?full tank how much ?mileage ?

my FC normally full tanks cost me around rm75...which alwiz give me 420km++...got once until 550km only i go pump (that time really not tekan tekan, no fast...just safe driver) lol wanna test the max limit mah.... now just installed air filter, not sure FC will be better o not....gonna see how later, but so far feeling like abit improvement, altho i tekan alot now, coz wanna try filter and hear sound...lol~~

I have been thinking.. but still can't figure out, why is better exhaust will increase fuel comsumption.

Anybody?

Sonic,
wow....the FC good leh,my car FC really like shit leh...RM70 can give me 380-400+km when no "tekan hard".......if tekan hard mayb around 350km.......

truemax,
i'm no sure loh....mayb the air out too fast or something......

yeah... I believe city pick up a bit not so good compare to vios, i drive my mom viso and could feel tat the pick up is much better... so sonic theory... what is your plan on your city? full system exhaust change?

truemax: your right foot....good exhaust system is meant for you to get power all the way with ur acceleration..in opposite, bad exhaust system means how hard you tekan also , the power wont come and makes you change to the next gear and u will give a sighhhhhh....why.....how....sighh...... LOL ;) you get what i mean? so, if you want good exhaust system and good FC....remember to change gear around 2krpm-3krpm in flat road (not slope..slopes about 3k-4krpm la...) just my opinion ;)