Proton and Nissan to get in bed

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
did Proton just dump Mitsu and ask Nissan and get some copy and paste? :hmmmm:

spyder2006

Mar 27, 2009
Y cant malaysia be more creative in creating new design for cars n bikes instead of stealing other model n just adjust some crapt on it...

Hassan77

Nov 5, 2010
Shah alam
hehe.........but its only uploader ilustrations maybe...no such model yet no rumours about this..i know well proton people.

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
go Proton, hopefully u will collaborate with subaru soon.
kesian tgk BLM owner tak sabar2 convert their car to version 8/9.

willyace

Known Member
Oct 18, 2007
haha that day mitsubishi lancer owner... now is nissan owner turn to get their balls squeeze by proton. another "Smart guy get it"

y not proton just buy all others car manufacturer to rebadge into proton... Ka Na Sai!!!

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
welcome the jv between nissan and proton, something refreshing compared to the using of mitsubishi platform for years. rebadging is a standard practice for many major automotive companies peugeot,holdens etc....Lexus/toyota...merc, honda are also full of problems like the major recall of toyota's in the states. They are major and life threatening compared to your petty complains like door handle..so stop complaining and enjoy life...

duck_killer99

Known Member
Mar 29, 2006
not to bash proton or what as commented by one forumer. But is the fact that poor quality issue that is being use on the car.

Same applies to the new Toyota Altis, Vios and Camry.. the quality is dropping like flies. Time to move on to Korean, maybe?
totally agreed, even honda also the same, just a bit better plastic quality, just a bit

spec-c

1,500 RPM
May 21, 2008
TTDi
R3 was doing it for a while ady maa... The famous Waja RWD with SR20DET power....:driver:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
last time proton so eksyen, dowan to join venture with VW....
now kelab kabut wanna rebadge here rebadge there.......
i think proton is a laughing stock of our country.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
it's funny to see how people react on proton for that 'rebadge' word while other car manufacturers are doing the same thing too. lol.

example:
-Citroen C-Zero, a rebadge of Mitsubisihi iMIEV
- Mitsubishi Outlander rebadged as Peugeot 4007
- Lancia cars nowadays are basically rebadged from elsewhere i can't remember
- oh, that Subaru-Toyota-Daihatsu thingy
Toyota doesn't rebadge Subaru or Daihatsu.. Toyota have shares in these company..

so, everything share share la..

:biggrin:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
proton technology n safetly(passive/active) is simply outdated. apart from lower price, proton hv nothing attract me for buying. thoug i m not agree rebadge on our main national car maker which have protection from gov, but rebadge is oni way to make proton earn money. proton waste too much money on R&D some rubbish in past which make company lose quite alot money. good day ord past for proton, now day perodua used latest daihatsu/toyota car to rebadge. naza sell kia with attractive price. inakom rebadge hyundai. proton cant expect selling campro for anthor 10 yrs like 1.5 4g15 era. i actually dunno what actually proton done from 1990-1999. in those 10 yrs, perodua,naza,inakom is still a baby, proton too take it easy on them. they enjoying fruit come from heaven n never plan proper way.

from 2000-2010, proton sales drop. when that time they start to kelam kabut R&D juara, savvy, campro etc. too long to say.

look like proton oni can use rebadge to survive.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone tell me which is is better.. which 1 is alot problem.. which 1 is nice.. and i wanna ask.. izzit GTO only 2 seat? and pls tell me the reason of problem.. thx~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience