Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Last edited:

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
good day sifoos, fellow friends and loyal thread visitors..recently i've been fooling around with my throttle position sensor..my current injectors is 210cc and tb is 4g92p soch..because my spark plug is always heavily carbon sooted, so i think maybe 210cc injector is to big for my 4g13 with 1.5 displacement..so after taken 4g92p tps apart and study which way is retard and advance, i retarded it, but to no satisfaction..luckily i have spare 4g15p tps and install it to 4g92p tb and as before retard it to some degree i don't know, i just adjust, test, smell the fume, observe water vapour coming out from exhaust when cold start, and oso carbon build up at muffler tips..when everything is beautiful (got power, got water vapour, significant reduce of carbon build up at muffler tip, considerate fuel consumption, except for the spark plug, not yet check) all that is left for me to know is,
a. is there any different between 1.6 and 1.5 tps or my 1.6 tps broken oredi?
b. what is the best spark plug kaler? white or light black or blonde?
can anyone inform me? thanx in advance..peace

easymustard

May 11, 2009
yeah i know im a bit short tempered but at least dont say bout the naive thing, i know im a noob, ii stated that before, and thats why i asked for your help. at least you can just ask bout what i want, or what i mean. and plus, who wants to get to anyone nerves? im juz asking and you called me naive for that?is it wrong to ask?so, im sorry if my words is really bad, coz someone made me angry first. so im better check with real life mechanics, coz they mind their words while talking.

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
easymustard you are from kotabahru?hehe...i always go kota bahru once a month, always stay near Hayaki there,

easymustard

May 11, 2009
yeah..i always been there too..well im sorry for this sky, i just wanna learn from ppl around KL, not much you can get here in KB

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
good day sifoos, fellow friends and loyal thread visitors..recently i've been fooling around with my throttle position sensor..my current injectors is 210cc and tb is 4g92p soch..because my spark plug is always heavily carbon sooted, so i think maybe 210cc injector is to big for my 4g13 with 1.5 displacement..so after taken 4g92p tps apart and study which way is retard and advance, i retarded it, but to no satisfaction..luckily i have spare 4g15p tps and install it to 4g92p tb and as before retard it to some degree i don't know, i just adjust, test, smell the fume, observe water vapour coming out from exhaust when cold start, and oso carbon build up at muffler tips..when everything is beautiful (got power, got water vapour, significant reduce of carbon build up at muffler tip, considerate fuel consumption, except for the spark plug, not yet check) all that is left for me to know is,
a. is there any different between 1.6 and 1.5 tps or my 1.6 tps broken oredi?
b. what is the best spark plug kaler? white or light black or blonde?
can anyone inform me? thanx in advance..peace
210cc injectors in 1.5 engine sure running rich lo... i running 1.6 with perdana sei throttle body, using 210cc also AF mixture rich... for ur application, 182cc injectors will be enough (or even abit overkill)....

as for the TPS, i not vr sure as i still finding it out myself... how many pin-out does 1.5 TPS and 1.6 TPS has anyway??...

sparkplug color should be brownish in color... white means running lean... black means rich mixture....

yeah i know im a bit short tempered but at least dont say bout the naive thing, i know im a noob, ii stated that before, and thats why i asked for your help. at least you can just ask bout what i want, or what i mean. and plus, who wants to get to anyone nerves? im juz asking and you called me naive for that?is it wrong to ask?so, im sorry if my words is really bad, coz someone made me angry first. so im better check with real life mechanics, coz they mind their words while talking.
so, can u rephrase ur question??...

Last edited:

Wira_lover

Known Member
Jun 6, 2007
yeah..i always been there too..well im sorry for this sky, i just wanna learn from ppl around KL, not much you can get here in KB
Bro,

we are willing to guide you bro...that's what forums are for...

let bygones be bygones ... So kindly advise us?

We need a lil bit more info from you so we can provide much relevant help to bring your setup to life.

Chill Bro.

Bump:
Bro,

we are willing to guide you bro...that's what forums are for...

let bygones be bygones ... So kindly advise us?

We need a lil bit more info from you so we can provide much relevant help to bring your setup to life.

Chill Bro.

easymustard

May 11, 2009
ok:rolleyes: well firstly im driving stock 4g15(daily car).and im not doing anything yet to my car, coz i want a smart mod (so i dont have to change parts a few times).i still wanna use the same engine, but with more power.so i just wanna know, what should i do to max my 4g15?i oredi read this thread through.and now i wanna know the best brand for the parts i have to install.for ex, the best clutch to use with 4g15. or the best suspension for wira.(coz some ppl said tein is harsh,gab is not good).please just list it.coz im a real stock noob T_T

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
easymustard.

simple and more horsepower is change cam pulley mayb crank pulley since they took out there parts of thing and den u will get a few HP and good respond and a bit save fuel.~

comfort clutch a bit better is i know using supertouring 1.6cc flywheel and 1.6 clutch ?
if not get racing semi clutch from exedy and can also change flywheel too.

suspention if change adjustable sure will bumping ~~ :) or else get sport absorber.

well this is all i learn from here~ haha thx all the sifus

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

My Aunt asked me the other day where she might be able to find a place which can fit an hydraulic wheelchair lift into a van. I didnt have the slightest clue however thought one of you zth forumers might. Any help would be great, please remember to leave at least a number for me to call.

ps: if mods deem this the wrong section, sorry please feel free to re-locate.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience