Jan 11, 2007
so where did this stroker kit end up? :biggrin:

stock item nia this one....stock item for 4g18 :thefinger:

Bump: so where did this stroker kit end up? :biggrin:

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
i am having some problems with my speedo meter, was thinking of replaving it with a digital speed meter, maybe say pivot, can I disable the analog meter and only use the digital?

easymustard

May 11, 2009
ello sifu..im drivin wira 4g15 manual.and im a bit noob :burnout:.what's the max mod (max performance) i can have without changing the original engine, and whats the best brand for that?which is better, KW or GAB susp?FYI my budget is +/- 10K.

Bump: ello sifu..im drivin wira 4g15 manual.and im a bit noob :burnout:.what's the max mod (max performance) i can have without changing the original engine, and whats the best brand for that?which is better, KW or GAB susp?FYI my budget is +/- 10K.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
so where did this stroker kit end up? :biggrin:

some SIC forumer... owner dun let me disclose...

your stroker kit ah?
4g18 one or ?
noler... not mine.... yeap, 4g18 stroker...

ello sifu..im drivin wira 4g15 manual.and im a bit noob :burnout:.what's the max mod (max performance) i can have without changing the original engine, and whats the best brand for that?which is better, KW or GAB susp?FYI my budget is +/- 10K.
so u think my modding 1 part u can achieve the best performance for ur car??.... naive nya....

easymustard

May 11, 2009
i thought what i mean is "the best performance without changing the engine"...like adding this and that to the existing engine system.dont you get it?maybe i should talk in malay for you

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
i thought what i mean is "the best performance without changing the engine"...like adding this and that to the existing engine system.dont you get it?maybe i should talk in malay for you
dude, watch your language. there's seasoned forummers around here. you don't want to get on their nerves.

maybe you could be more specific in what you want to know, so that others won't get confused.

Wira_lover

Known Member
Jun 6, 2007
Bro word of advise,

Skywalker is one of the most helpful and informative and also RESPECTED forum members.You might want to watch the way you ask for "help".FYI : His english is pretty good.

Anyway,

4g15 MMC or Siemens?? Wira Se or Normal Wira? Clarify this for us and maybe we can give you much precise answers/help.

Bump:
what sky tried saying there is no such thing as 1 max mod to make your car super powerful to its max.Everything you MOD needs to work 2gether and compliment each other.1st tell us is this car a daily driver ? weekend car? For drag purposes or track?

For suspension, dont look at brand 1st...You want a comfortable ride? or you dont mind sacrificing Comfort for much better handling?

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
either unlimited money or unlimited time with unlimited contacts and connections.

Bump: either unlimited money or unlimited time with unlimited contacts and connections.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
dun pray2 with sky, when sky is high he punch ppl skyhigh

honestly the best way to mod the 4g13/15 is stated in somewhere from page 1 to page 101 of this thread, :rofl:

10k...just go to powerzone for all the mods, they will give u a setup where everything complements each other, no wastage, just gotta pay the price

u gotta give a more detailed description of what u want....an all out drag car or a daily driver? or u wont mind all the driveability issues that normally comes with drag-setup engines for ur daily car? or do u want the most hp that u can get which is still reasonably easy to drive on the street?

Bump: dun pray2 with sky, when sky is high he punch ppl skyhigh

honestly the best way to mod the 4g13/15 is stated in somewhere from page 1 to page 101 of this thread, :rofl:

10k...just go to powerzone for all the mods, they will give u a setup where everything complements each other, no wastage, just gotta pay the price

u gotta give a more detailed description of what u want....an all out drag car or a daily driver? or u wont mind all the driveability issues that normally comes with drag-setup engines for ur daily car? or do u want the most hp that u can get which is still reasonably easy to drive on the street?

Last edited:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
talk in malay i also no problem... lai lai...

Bro word of advise,

Skywalker is one of the most helpful and informative and also RESPECTED forum members.You might want to watch the way you ask for "help".FYI : His english is pretty good.
my england vr bad... muet get grade 5 nia....

yes... i jz wanna say dat... to mod ur ride, there is no 1 path u must follow... everyone here is taking different path with different secret recipe to make their ride faster... take note, most of us here still use the same engine....

modification path depends on ur goal, budget and sometimes ur contacts.... :biggrin: