Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

easymustard

May 11, 2009
but i thought vdo are self learning ecu?

however maybe tofu is correct, spend your monies on something else first, maybe not on clutch...

K&N open pod should be in the region of RM320 without the ram pipe

ram pipe normally cost around RM60-70 depending on quality!

yah dont speed so fast on kota bahru roads, small kids run across the road like nobody's business:thefinger:
lol im just speeding 10pm and above so no kids are allowed on the road.well i oredi ask my pomen, he said changing clutch alone wont give a lot of change.just a lil bit more pickup.and,too hard to find K&N open pod here maa,i just found simota and HKS only.

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008
lol im just speeding 10pm and above so no kids are allowed on the road.well i oredi ask my pomen, he said changing clutch alone wont give a lot of change.just a lil bit more pickup.and,too hard to find K&N open pod here maa,i just found simota and HKS only.

tat exedy semi racing cluth is not made in japan, just local exedy make it for proton 4g1x. if i were u, i'l go 4 BR cluth which u can find it at da maketplace. bout da filter, better go for k&n as they provide million mile warranty if u reg urs online. hks i heard from some ppl tat it is powerful thn oth but let big amount of dirt pass through.

Bump:

tat exedy semi racing cluth is not made in japan, just local exedy make it for proton 4g1x. if i were u, i'l go 4 BR cluth which u can find it at da maketplace. bout da filter, better go for k&n as they provide million mile warranty if u reg urs online. hks i heard from some ppl tat it is powerful thn oth but let big amount of dirt pass through.

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
i'm having this problem too... i cannot retard too much or else have bad throttle response.... engine feels jerky at partial throttle...
hmm, can air fuel regulator can solve this? if can looking forward to install..

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
i can get k&N and maybe pass to you on my way up to kota bahru...if thats what you really want, i dont really recommend HHKS eventhough they got a nice growl to it!

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
exedy clutch some said got made in japan and some said is not ... which is true also dunno.

all i just found out there have 2 type. one is red color , that clutch plate is only have 4 spring. and the silver chrome color have 6 spring?

and some people said only have 1 type?

ahh confuse wht the hell? :X:smokin:

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
sky, what is the normal price for a fuel regulator, a ok but not so expensive like works or sard?without meter have to tune by try and error?

blind_lan

Mar 25, 2009
i got 2 Q

How to advance ignition or firing with SVDO???

SVDO can Piggyback??

Last edited:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
siemens based ecu engines cant advance their ignition/firing cos the distributor cant move at all.

unless u opt for adj cam pulley, but for this u can advance/retard ur camshafts only.

easymustard

May 11, 2009
i can get k&N and maybe pass to you on my way up to kota bahru...if thats what you really want, i dont really recommend HHKS eventhough they got a nice growl to it!
thx.maybe if i dont have time to go to KL, i order from u lol.always go to KL but just for meeting,damn!

btw,if i wanna change my siemen ECU, what brand is suitable?and how much it cost?

afmarsyal

Known Member
Nov 20, 2008
thx.maybe if i dont have time to go to KL, i order from u lol.always go to KL but just for meeting,damn!

btw,if i wanna change my siemen ECU, what brand is suitable?and how much it cost?
siemens ecu wanna change? damage or for the sake of more power? if damage and going for more power and tuneability change to mmc ecu with complete wiring, then piggyback it..cost should be rm1400-1600, exclusive piggyback unit..piggyback greddy emanage blue can get for about rm1500 inclusive tuning..or can oso change the ecu unit with performance one like haltech or motec..but for na and cc only 1.5 non vtec i'm not sure if any sifoo here would recommend..not much gain but cost very much..can go up to rm6000 per unit..try work with hardware first, and when the software cannot support then upgrade the ecu..but however, if the ecu not damage, why not try find sifu khguan and ask him how to mod your engine..he has a project car running on siemens ecu..maybe then you not need to change the ecu afterall..

for clutch plate, why not try lightened 1.6 supertouring flywheel complete with 7.5 inch clutch? pickup much2 better..and not so hard to press like racing clutch..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all driver of Proton Persona,

My purpose to open this topic of discussion is to get the feedback or an opinion or solution from the new Proton Persona Elegance that had been launched recently in Mac 2010. The reason is I just bought my own Persona Elegance for a month period but there have been several problem occured or more precisely, after one problem solved there will be another mess occured. Not my intention to downgrade Proton but in term of payment... I have to commit for 9...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience