Preve having problem uphill over 30% gradient?

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Oh yeah i did forgot about the FLX.. I don't know about that car..never driven or ride even once wither the BLM or FLX. but i prefer the BLM.. looks nicer i guess..
It's not about being patriotic or not man but its a fact, i'm just writting out what i think about proton cars ever since they start. And IMO, i really do think that the suprima S tail light is sexay.. it may look sexy too me.. Different people different views.. Same thing goes IF u say miley cyrus is hot, while i say she's not.
No i dont hate the car or the design. But i hate the person who presented it that day who is hisham othman who brags about the ass n brags about the LED n also the boot space which is 427 litres n tells "want more boot space? get urself a lorry!"

Just giving Suprima a bad name. It is like you are presenting your assignment with no feel and energy and making the lecturers hating you.

About the UiTM story, yep it suddenly reminded me (2006 incident).. bcoz it was in class (b4 class starts) i was watching Top Gear which a ZTH shared and the guys behind notice and said "ko gi mampus lah ini Malaysia!! xde semangat patriotic langsung, baik ko mati kat indon!" and this became issue to the guys in my class who thought i was anti Malaysian instead i was watching a top gear video.

That's the reality our people dont want to swallow the facts but swallow the rumours easily... like one issue recently

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to ask . . . would it be possible to modify the Vios backseat backrest so that it can be pulled down ..something like the City's backrests . . . I'm driving a 1.5E . . . any help given is much appreciated . .thanx :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience