Optimum Coating : The F360 Challenge Stradale

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

Many had questioned us, Did you ever detailed a Ferrari? How does it feel to detail a Ferrari? Well, Here you go, just to fullfill your curiosity. The F360 CS is one of the meanest and loudest Ferrari ever. The ear drum exploding at less than 4000rpm is pure automotive madness. But to us, it just felt like another day in the detailing world. We are here to do what we do best. Be warned, this is a short post as we had limited time to complete this job and there is a minimal amount of photos. Anyways, what is so great about detailing a Ferrari? Its just like any other car with a much tougher and strong factory paint.

First look on the car is as usual, dirty. At the driver door, you can actual see a 2 tone of a dark stained panel.

From the back, you can actually tell that the car is rarely drive, given the gloss and shine of the red still maintains.

Notice the black tinted panel, looked like oil stains but it cannot be washed off.

Areas near to the door handle is severely damaged.

As expected, the paint is also swirled up.

We started with a deep cleansing wash, cleaned and clayed the car which restored most of its smoothness.

Swirls on the car were corrected with multiple detailed steps with the help of some high end products.

After the first stage of polish, the paint is hazed up.

Second stage polishing to gloss up the paint.

and Final finishing step restored the shine, clarity and gloss of the paint.

Colour been restored and the stain tinted panel is clear of its unknown black stain.

Results of a 10hour detailing + Opti-Guard coating application. We give you a Red Glossy Ferrari.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Is it true that Ferrari Red is a patented unique colour unique to Ferrari only?
Nah, anybody can copy Ferrari red, just need a skillful painter

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
i don't mean copy, I mean the actual formula of the original paint
I think so, but again, i think it is possible to buy original Ferrari paints?
Spotted an AE86 at the back too
you are correct, very sharp eyesight there! Its a 1985 AE86 with a standard 4AGE 16V. Interior is mint condition. Lowered with HKS coilovers, exhaust is a Original FGK full exhaust system, comes with a digital speedometer like the Honda S2000, Rims are 16" watanabe Rs in matte black. One of the very very mint condition rare machines I've ever seen

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I think so, but again, i think it is possible to buy original Ferrari paints?

you are correct, very sharp eyesight there! Its a 1985 AE86 with a standard 4AGE 16V. Interior is mint condition. Lowered with HKS coilovers, exhaust is a Original FGK full exhaust system, comes with a digital speedometer like the Honda S2000, Rims are 16" watanabe Rs in matte black. One of the very very mint condition rare machines I've ever seen
Actually yes - from Ferrari! haha

I don't see the AE86. I just see the Fiat 500 there.. dunno if it's a Abarth or not.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Actually yes - from Ferrari! haha

I don't see the AE86. I just see the Fiat 500 there.. dunno if it's a Abarth or not.
its a Fiat 500 Abarth Tributo Ferrari, only 98 Units around the world.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

will be getting a myvi soon...

few things to ask here...

i wish to add some security to my myvi...
am thinking to get a gear lock built-in, but mechanics said it cant be done. only possible in kelisa.

so am thinking get a built-in pedal lock. heard there are 2 types of pedal locks. double lock (which lock your pedal and engine) and single lock (lock your pedal only).
price maybe rm420 for double lock and rm280 for single lock.

is this good? or i shuld jst get a UK...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience