Optimum Coating : The Banana Ford Focus ST

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

A unusual Ford Focus we have here today. It is in a brand new condition barely a week old.

From the looks of it, the condition of the car may seem to be good but...

The car seems to be like it had gone through some mud

Exhaust tips were full of carbon even from a few days of driving.

As we inspected the paint, we found that it is in a pretty good condition

As we continue to other areas of the car, we found that the A, B, and C Pillar had been polished and there were some holograms.

On other areas, we found more holograms.

We carried on to the engine area which then we found...

Tight areas are covered in dust and dirt

The engine cover is covered in dust too

Along with many other ares in the engine compartment

We gave the car a detailed and deep wash. Resulting in a squeeky clean ride.

Moving to the correction, we removed the hologram spotted on the pillars while other sections of the paint were re-evaluated and we found only the pillars to be damaged.

The paint condition at the current state is ready for coating application.

While waiting for the paint to fully dry up, we did a quick detailing for the engine as well.

The small areas were clean of their dirt and grime.

Engine cover is cleaned and topped with a plastic protectant

Tight spots were not neglected as usual.

Finally the exhaust was polished of the carbon residue, restoring a shiny exhaust tip. The car is now ready for coating.

We placed some attention onto the wheels. Although the car is barely a week old, it is already covered in brake dust.

The wheel barrel would require much cleaning

The design of the rims had alot of tight areas which will normally cake up alot of brake dust.

Especially areas like these.

After we detailed and cleaned the rim, we coated the rim to lock in the shine and gloss. Check out the water beading as well.

The results were very much satisfying as the colour pops with clarity and definition.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Nice Yellow Ford Focus ST...and it is in good hands now :biggrin:
:top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Friends.. I've been facing a dilemma and i seek help here.. I live in penang and i can't seem to find replacement for the standard looking speedometer, i searched high and low for ones with EL background or any thats not stock looking but it's all in vain.. :cry_smile: I want to know where can i get replacements for Kancil, Keliasa and Iswara.. My kancil is the one before this new current one aka the square headlights and the dash is in the normal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience