Opinions / Discussions Pls. CamShaft Swap

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
i used to run 115whp with stock cams on 1.5. if you are running 1.3 with cams, actually you should be bang on target for 100whp. if 1.5, hmm...i wish i still have my old engine...i sure will aim for at least 120whp.

still missed the engine as it's bloody reliable and easy to maintain...haih...who wanna buy my engine i play back carby lah... :D

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
MitonCT26 said:
i used to run 115whp with stock cams on 1.5. if you are running 1.3 with cams, actually you should be bang on target for 100whp. if 1.5, hmm...i wish i still have my old engine...i sure will aim for at least 120whp.

still missed the engine as it's bloody reliable and easy to maintain...haih...who wanna buy my engine i play back carby lah... :D
Wow,, 115 from a 1.5cc, quite high. What is your setup man and who tune your car ? I really like to know.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
Group N spec (curi ayam abit here and there) and there's no tuner as it's a carby. stock cams also with stock pulley. only need to tune ignition and carby fuelling mixture. Installed by KMW SS17.

TODA

Known Member
May 20, 2005
downtheroad
u think the 1.5 car is mad.......but wait till u meet the driver.....nyek nyek

:eek: :D

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
fstrader said:
this week go dyno run..will let u know bro..:D

i expect about 100 on the wheel...i dont wanna hope too much..eheheheheheheh
fred...

if u want go to do dyno...sms/call me ok?

will join u if i got the time...just to see only laaaa...hehehehe..not joining together in dyno :P

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
MitonCT26 said:
Group N spec (curi ayam abit here and there) and there's no tuner as it's a carby. stock cams also with stock pulley. only need to tune ignition and carby fuelling mixture. Installed by KMW SS17.
oo..very notty ye..curi ayam yer...hehehe...

how come i never see it b4 ler?wanna see ler...

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
MitonCT26 said:
Stock cams with carbs engine ?? What type of carbs you use man, Weber ? And isit 115 at the wheels or on engine ? No offense fren but its a bit weird to get that figures with a stock cam and a carb,,, unless u are using pistons, blocks ?? Care to share.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
yup, bottom end was done up. carb is rebored and rejetted, intake manifold was enlarged. crankshaft knife-edged, flywheel supertouring less 2kg, piston oversized.

to be honest, i was very very suprised by the output myself. i was actually aiming for something like 100 plus also i very happy already. when the dyno sheet came out..i was speechless.

will post up the dyno sheet once i found that piece of paper somewhere in my room. the paper too precious to throw away. :D

if i can do it, others also can and should aim higher cos i running stock cams.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
cipan_supercas said:
oo..very notty ye..curi ayam yer...hehehe...

how come i never see it b4 ler?wanna see ler...
the engine is in a supertouring leh...dunno where the fella went already cos i sold the engine 3 years ago while transplanting.

of course you never see it before la...i tengah sprint you hantam me kow kow already never notice small fry like me mar...

ppl masuk 1st gear you in 3rd controlling wheelspin... :eek: :p :D :D :D :D :D

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
after all that, hows the reliablity?

fred,
wah this weekend syok lar.. can get to real output figures.. no wonder so good mood hahaha

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
hehehehhe clayton...100 is way better then 75 mar at least...if get 100 i am happy edi..if get 99 i will sell eveerything:D ahhahahahahahhaa

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
MitonCT26 said:
yup, bottom end was done up. carb is rebored and rejetted, intake manifold was enlarged. crankshaft knife-edged, flywheel supertouring less 2kg, piston oversized.

to be honest, i was very very suprised by the output myself. i was actually aiming for something like 100 plus also i very happy already. when the dyno sheet came out..i was speechless.

will post up the dyno sheet once i found that piece of paper somewhere in my room. the paper too precious to throw away. :D

if i can do it, others also can and should aim higher cos i running stock cams.
Have you thought of joining any drag race ? Better you join and you might win, Melaka is having this drag race on september and we have this proton 1.5 category. the good news is the prize money is quite ok, are u interested ??. Looking forward to see your car in action lar, call me at 012-6912007.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
V8_nutter said:
Have you thought of joining any drag race ? Better you join and you might win, Melaka is having this drag race on september and we have this proton 1.5 category. the good news is the prize money is quite ok, are u interested ??. Looking forward to see your car in action lar, call me at 012-6912007.
wats the price like??hehehehehe...sept wat date? :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

After sending the car for full service, found out there is a problem with the wiring. Suspected.

1) Problem is during daytime, whenever I step on the brake, my small bulbs in the headlamp, will be turned on as well. Let go brakes, it will switched off as well. Is like acting like brake light. All brake lights working.

2) this is another weird problem. When I switch on my headlamp, all my brake lights including 3rd brake light will be switched on. Therefore, on the road is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience