Opinions of GAB HA series height adjustable suspension

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Well what da ya guys think ?? I need a little review on this brand , so far i getting positive feedbacks more than negative feedbacks but those are not so "professional" feed backs as they can't even describe the damping characteristhics to me , well what i meant here is the roll , weight transfer and rebound ...

I need expertise opinions , just simple , do not compare GAB with Tanabe , Tein or HKS please ... I know the difference , well in terms of $ ... :mad:

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
I to did ask the sales person about the same stuff, but they can't provide me with figures, anyhow im using GAB HA for a year plus. Find it bumpy for malaysian road.

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008
Aiks ... guess it doesn't suite my taste at all :(

Edisonkim

Known Member
Feb 13, 2006
Well dude what you mention i also agree that.. i also not so like the ha but when corner is damn nice la.. compare to standard stock.. so need to bear a bit lo for the bump... lo..! anyway different ppl different like.. i been using gab for 1 yrs plus... near 2 yrs..

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
with the price tag of rm14** for wira and come with 1 year warranty,what else can u expect.
can use lar.:proud:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
my Japan Gab oso rm1.4 k ma... h/l, s/h....with Swift Spring & pillowball mount.... even got no warranty, oredi 4 yrs liao... still perform well....

got 1 yr warraty for repair if leaking.... for wat la...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
im running on gab ha with avcs for my civic. i find it soft as compared to my previous HWL mt-1. however that was on my satria. anyhow, i believe the soft i'm talking about is strictly due to the coils that comes with the adjustable. they have stiffer ones, but i didn't ask for it.

i cant give u figures cuz i dont know myself, but i can tell u this. if ur looking for performance/track usage abs, then get something else.. haha. unless whoever u buy from gives u the option to change springs if u find it too soft.

sorry, i'm a noobie myself, this is all i know based on my personal experience. :hmmmm:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
recently i sold a set of gab for civic.i haven't got any feedback from my customer.
the spring rate is 8kg/mm/f-6kg/mm/r.what about ur's?is it the same?cos i've seen
1 comes with 6kg/mm/f-4kg/mm/r before.that 1 is more towards comfort.:driver:

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
For Civic EK 2 door, it's recomemended to to use 8k front/5k rear. Yes, 6k/4k is a more towards comfort.

What I can about GAB as a dealer.... well, make sure that your seller knows what you want and know how to match & tune for you. Do not expect the HA Series to be something miracle to solve all handling short-coming. There are more aspects that one need to look at when it come to handling - tire, wheel alignment, chassis stiffening, anti-roll, etc etc.

When it comes to comfort, the weight of your car, unsprung weight, your tolerence on bounciness, tire size, tire pressure and chassis rigiditry also play important roles.

Those who are experiencing bounciness, please check your tire pressure. Sometimes, it rides better with higher pressure. If tire pressure couldn't solve it, it's your spring rates, that's either too hard or too soft for the unsprung weight.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
i think mine is 6kg front 4kg rear, i think its too soft for me. i prefer something stiffer. how much would it cost me to trade mine in, and get the 8kg front, 6kg rear. my abs are about.. 2 months old only. bought from kakimotor.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone out there,,

IS it 4g93p block same with GSR 4g93 Turbo block

im lost ma custom form laa for the turbo block,,
so is it ok if i use 4g93p (n/a turbo block) but use all the turbo piston,, olny block n/a turbo..

is it ok
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience