NGV convertion

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
some things are just good enough for the misery....

panda

Known Member
Mar 21, 2004
www.empireshowbiz.com
Do you know that you have to wait about 45 minutes behind all the taxis in Petronas??. Are you prepared to wait 45 minutes?. For me ...that's so damn silly .

Hey...45 minutes la!!!. YOU try it first...then YOU tell me. If you have waited 45 minutes before to pump petrol...then you know how agonising and frustrating it is. Sure your whole day moody like hell after that.

I almost converted my car to use NGV last year...but after talkin to most of the taxi drivers I met at Petronas....and hearing the horrifying stories...i changed my mind.

there were many times after queueing for 45 minutes..the petrol station ran out of NG!!. No shit. Imagine...you waited like hell...and when it comes to your turn...sorry...'sudah habis'.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Relax friend, before do conversion few things to think first:
1. Petronas is whose company?
2. Now they are selling cheap, as production > demand
3. What will happen when demand > production?
4. The cost used for conversion is around 3k, how long do we need to use NGV before is deemed save? Must always remember the first 3 points.
5. Like you said, waited for 1 hour then no NGV

superturbo

Jan 24, 2006
help

Kanna_Altezza said:
Hi i am Kanna .. i do NGV conversions for all type Carburetor cars as well as injection cars.................u can safe cash up to 3k/50% petrol a year ....... and ur road tax will be down by 25% and u will help our earth by reducing monoxide... i will upload pic of the conversion done b4 , for any inquiry feel free to ask.............. if ur interested plz do sms/call me 0192221619 or call my office 03-32911828 and one more thing sorry if i post it in a wrong place .......
hello.....how much it will cost to fix that stuff? is it reliable for passenger cars? what's the other advantages? thanks pal......

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
superturbo said:
hello.....how much it will cost to fix that stuff? is it reliable for passenger cars? what's the other advantages? thanks pal......
it is reliable for passenger cars even bus have it now ( gov give 50k to fix for bus )
u save money la ( road tax and fuel) and save the enviroment ......
today i fix for 2 proton isvara aeroback and one van ..........

amadeus

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
will it damage the engine? imagine changing from NGV to petrol when the NGV tank is empty.

i m just curious here.

clubman

Jan 14, 2005
just talk to taxi driver who used Ngv, he said you engine has become "heavy" a lit bit and this make you life span for timing belt become less than OEM recommendation ...is this true...

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
the way how u drive oso determines how long can the whole car last... not only the timing belt...

i do find NGV is a good alternative to have... oh well.. even if the price increase from 68sen perlitre... I bet it'll take some time for it to reach RM1.92 like petrol.

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
The price went up once already to 8+cents, the after people complaint then the price revert back. Anyway Petronas got surplus of NGV now, the price will not come up so fast, after when alot of users then the price sure will come up.

Last edited:

amadeus

Known Member
Dec 28, 2005
waste time lo if reli have to queue up in those ngv stations. sumore not many place got ngv.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Kopi said:
the way how u drive oso determines how long can the whole car last... not only the timing belt...

i do find NGV is a good alternative to have... oh well.. even if the price increase from 68sen perlitre... I bet it'll take some time for it to reach RM1.92 like petrol.
kopi taikor ! hehheh..

yes true good alternative... but to convert already cost so much .. i think use that amount to pay for ur future petrol also better ...
how long will our petrol price be 1.92 ? maybe there's a chance it might drop? i dunno ... hehehh...

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
amadeus said:
will it damage the engine? imagine changing from NGV to petrol when the NGV tank is empty.

i m just curious here.
it wont ....... change in fuel wont if no black oil 100% comfirm will damage

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
nitrus said:
kopi taikor ! hehheh..

yes true good alternative... but to convert already cost so much .. i think use that amount to pay for ur future petrol also better ...
how long will our petrol price be 1.92 ? maybe there's a chance it might drop? i dunno ... hehehh...
bro when u convert u pay once thats the amount for one year of not having ngv .... the following year u not going to pay for the amount that ur gonna fix ur ngv ma .... there is no chance that petrol price will go down becuz if u notice our price is one of the cheap between other countrys.............. u save up to Rm3000++ a very year ........... if u think u lost the money when u fix but actually long run u save alot

Last edited:

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Who can make sure that NGV price will not increase in future? Now demand still low, then no issue, if demand more....

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
Got somemore info of NGV from taxi drivers, the input from petrol station to the NGV tank connection always spoilt after some time. It don't have power when climbing hills...

Last edited:

nofear

Mar 9, 2006
NGV very good 1 la. change la u all
really good 1. im not kanna's frend........... don misunderstand ya
.................. after all of u all change, then the petrol has lesser demand then the price will drop:shades_smile:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
HAHAHAHAHAAAA nofear, smart la u. :rofl:

got a question la kanna_altezza... using NGV will reduce a car's performance, pickup and such right ? less power..

but no matter what it is ... i still cant imagine having to wait in line with the taxi drivers la when wanna pump gas...

Last edited:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Those who have lousy disc brake will know that sometimes our disc brake will become rusty, yes?
Question is, I know cleaning with solution will wipe away the rust stain, PLUS I intended to spray some anti-rust liquid over the disc brake, just for the sake for the looks, any concern if done?
I hope my braking distance won't increase..... that much..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience