NGV convertion

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
NGV conversion

Hi i am Kanna .. i do NGV conversions for all type Carburetor cars as well as injection cars.................u can safe cash up to 3k/50% petrol a year ....... and ur road tax will be down by 25% and u will help our earth by reducing monoxide... i will upload pic of the conversion done b4 , for any inquiry feel free to ask.............. if ur interested plz do sms/call me 0192221619 or call my office 03-32911828 and one more thing sorry if i post it in a wrong place .......

Last edited:

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
So far now if I notmistaken the NGV production is higher than demand, that's why the price is cheap. When later demand is higher than production........ we must know that NGV only Petronas selling. The distance for full tank is 180km, place to top up, Melaka, negeri, Klang. Far distance you have to standby a spare tank.

Shock

Sep 15, 2004
kanna, i think some ppl is interested with you promotion, but can you at least give us a range of the price?

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
Shock said:
kanna, i think some ppl is interested with you promotion, but can you at least give us a range of the price?
oh the price range for carburetor is around Rm 2500 to 2800
injection is around RM 3000+ the best thing is u have to pay once for this , but u will save till the time u want to sell ur car or !!!!! what ever u wanna do with it and ur road tax goes down by 25 % ....... so think about it ........ and all the parts are fully imported from argentina and italy .......i will try to add the web site( my company one ) asap i will add some pic tomorrow and more info soon .......................

Last edited:

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
kyheng said:
So far now if I notmistaken the NGV production is higher than demand, that's why the price is cheap. When later demand is higher than production........ we must know that NGV only Petronas selling. The distance for full tank is 180km, place to top up, Melaka, negeri, Klang. Far distance you have to standby a spare tank.
yeah bro u dont really need a spare tank becuz u will still have ur petrol tank so lets say ur running low in gas just change to oil on the run u dont have to stop the car also .................

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Hhmm... I guess this conversion is not suitable for turbocharge cars?

kyheng

1,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
seremban
I think is the best that you provide all the important info, like the tank size, consumption and others info. So far as i know in Seremban only got 1 which is not that pratical. Other areas like Melaka and Klang I not sure got how many...

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
sorry to everyone i wanted to add the info but the website was down now i am in the house very very sorry ........... i will post the info about where is all the stations where u can fill with the add tomorrow morning...... I wanted to try on a turbo and vtec car but no car la , actually all the cars can use becuz its just a different fuel for the car so should run, just abit power lost due to the different combustion..... u want power just switch to petrol if u wanna safe money then use ngv( u can use pertrol and ngv ) ............. i will try to post what ever i have now ......

Last edited:

Kanna_Altezza

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Klang
Visit site
kyheng said:
I think is the best that you provide all the important info, like the tank size, consumption and others info. So far as i know in Seremban only got 1 which is not that pratical. Other areas like Melaka and Klang I not sure got how many...
the tank size and all i will put tomorrow okie the links i have it so check it out for more info

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,this car was stolen this morning near segambut area.It belongs to my friend and it was converted to 4age 16v,15" black 5 spokes taiwan rim,a pair of levin seat,TRD sticker on the front windshield and it's dashboard was re-wrapped black.

Please contact 012 3306257 Danny or 012 3532933 Damon if you found/come across any AE92 with similar modification.reward will be given if your info lead us to get this car back to the owner.

FYI,he just lodged a police report 3 hours ago.

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience