News: Supplier tries to pass off imitation spare parts as genuine

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Actually I'm more interested with the supplier name, and the list of directors for that company. I'm 100% sure this is bumi-status company.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
tohsan... in computer term, when an application data / hdd is corrupted... the system would not perform correctly as it is expected to. SO, i presume this should be applicable to the cop's brains... as they are badly corrupted .. hence they can't really think straight... making them "**doh"

edde

Known Member
Jan 25, 2007
but dat guy who sing negara kuku is in taiwan..n he still not scared.. got another part saying he will masuk jail or something..but de ending of de clip is very nice also!
3 CHEERZ to WEE for the patriotic song which tell the truth bout the REAL conditions of the Malaysian society and politics.He is the real CHAMPION for the other races not the STUPID MCA N MIC. He is only trying to sing and tell what he really thinks about the Malaysian Affairs.Don't you think he is right????
HURRAY for him and support him all the way.................

And as for the fake spare parts leave it to the BPR ( Bahagian Penyokong Rasuah) ,coz after all they are encourage to do so at the own discretions coz anyone caught will have to share the bounty with BPR and you are free.Don'y you think so???
BPR arrest PDRM
PDRM arrest BPR
Pejabat perdana Menteri arrest PDRM
PDRM arrest Pejabat Perdana Menteri
The above have been in the news for quite some time....So who is caught or Guilty ??? NO ONE coz no evidence, next to be acquitted is the Baginda case ,Just wait and see..................Malaysia judiciary is the laughing stock of the world.
MALAYSIA BOLEH YEAAAAAAAAAAAH

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
3 CHEERZ to WEE for the patriotic song which tell the truth bout the REAL conditions of the Malaysian society and politics.He is the real CHAMPION for the other races not the STUPID MCA N MIC. He is only trying to sing and tell what he really thinks about the Malaysian Affairs.Don't you think he is right????
HURRAY for him and support him all the way.................

And as for the fake spare parts leave it to the BPR ( Bahagian Penyokong Rasuah) ,coz after all they are encourage to do so at the own discretions coz anyone caught will have to share the bounty with BPR and you are free.Don'y you think so???
BPR arrest PDRM
PDRM arrest BPR
Pejabat perdana Menteri arrest PDRM
PDRM arrest Pejabat Perdana Menteri
The above have been in the news for quite some time....So who is caught or Guilty ??? NO ONE coz no evidence, next to be acquitted is the Baginda case ,Just wait and see..................Malaysia judiciary is the laughing stock of the world.
MALAYSIA BOLEH YEAAAAAAAAAAAH
I am a bumi.... yes one or 2 parts were offencesive but anyway he is tellin the truth... especially IPTA....

Come on, even I bumi also want to enter IPTA must have $$$$$$$$$$$ n the gman are taking.... useless bumis who go IPTA or overseas to show off n all......

I remembered the guys from IPTA who belasah me said.

"We entered IPTA not bcoz we wanted to study or to be a person but to take care of our parents heart so no matter how good our results n even 4 flat we cant get a job...."

Got somemore but rasict......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am considering of installing either Captor or Connex. However I am not sure which one. Both to me has its pros and cons and neither is without weaknesses. I want to hear any opionions from members of the forum, preferably someone that has one installed in their cars.

Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience