9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Supplier tries to pass off imitation spare parts as genuine

source: Supplier tries to pass off imitation spare parts as genuine

PDRM kena this time around. :biggrin:
imitation part, no wonder PROTON genuine part maker suffer .. :biggrin:

KUALA LUMPUR: The police have been duped into paying RM5mil for imitation spare parts for their patrol cars and police vehicles.
Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Musa Hassan is not amused and has ordered a full investigation into the matter.

Police Logistics Department deputy director Deputy Comm Datuk Mahsuri Zainal said the IGP has ordered that those involved be dealt with severely.
He added that Musa also wanted a thorough review of all police purchases.

“We want to know how long these activities (cheating) have been going on and if any police officer or personnel is involved.”
The scam was uncovered when a police logistics officer, suspecting something amiss, sent more than 90 of the items to Proton headquarters for verification.

After checking, Proton confirmed that at least 70 of the parts were imitation products.
Police are investigating a vehicle spare parts supplier engaged by the Internal Security Ministry for allegedly trying to pass off the parts – said to have cost RM5mil – as genuine.
The Proton parts were for the use of police patrol cars and other police vehicles under the Logistics Department.

DCP Mahsuri confirmed that an officer had lodged a report last month.
Sources said the federal commercial crimes department has started a probe.
The case has been classified as cheating under Section 420 of the Penal Code.
The scope of investigations would also cover previous spare parts consignments ordered by the Logistics Department to determine if there had been cheating.
The department has more than 21,000 vehicles nationwide.
someone earn a cut there I think. :biggrin:

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
This is just an example, there're more to come like Zakaria's case.....

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
save a part in proton and someone can own a bimmer...........our civil servants just trying their best with their intelligence to make any possible bucks of out rakyat.....

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
welcome to malaysia..where anythin can happen.. this kidna thing biasa la.. just like sammy's bridge... cut here n cut there n he can get new wig... n walaa.. de bridge wif collaps.. n he bising bising.. wtf.. who prob is dat at de 1st place? actually all this projects gov projects... all sub to kakilang .. in other words.. orang sendiri la.. so their own ppl or relative or brother can untung n sit BMW.. so stupid.. shud ask our goman ppl to ride back our own proton perdana la.. dun sit merz..goes same to some big big lazy ppl..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Better don't speak too much already online. Y'all know the chinese guy who made neragaku song into a chinese rap? I think he's from johor from what some people told me. And it seems that in the chinese papers, ISA is looking for him. Looks like he's in deep pig shit.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Better don't speak too much already online. Y'all know the chinese guy who made neragaku song into a chinese rap? I think he's from johor from what some people told me. And it seems that in the chinese papers, ISA is looking for him. Looks like he's in deep pig shit.
OMG really ??? He is telling the truth.....

I think later gman will banned HARRY POTTER ORDER OF THE PHOENIX bcoz the movie talks about politics.... (yes the politics in harry potter is same like our gman, n harry is against it (the politics)....)...

saw the news about BLOGING made by the VC from gman famous IPTA.... i was like OMFG, hello ur students were worst in blogging n they are ones makin more rasicm than others...

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Normal this kind of this happen.Some of the spare part supplier seling all fake goods claim is original.Police sure will kena con,no 1 knows the parts is ori or fake.Only the supplier know.I know few of them,now they all kaya raya.

Last edited:

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
but dat guy who sing negara kuku is in taiwan..n he still not scared.. got another part saying he will masuk jail or something..but de ending of de clip is very nice also!

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
even the police also can be fake one......so the spare parts they are using rite?

so whats is real in msia? the only thing which is real will be the fake parts, coz its really is fake~~~!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
driftkingii,
I doubt the govt will ban harry potter because the rebel against the politics in that show is not directly condemning malaysia. The negarakuku guy is directly talking about the govt and the country and that's why the racist ISA and govt is trying to put a stop to that, knowing that the truth will well be spilt out into the nations and in the end, the whole world.

szekeiemme,
Yeah, he's got a few other songs that are nice too. Go to youtube and search for muar chinese or johor chinese or something like that. hehe

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
even the police also can be fake one......so the spare parts they are using rite?

so whats is real in msia? the only thing which is real will be the fake parts, coz its really is fake~~~!

Uncle Samy's hair is real!..muahahaha...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
OMG really ??? He is telling the truth.....

I think later gman will banned HARRY POTTER ORDER OF THE PHOENIX bcoz the movie talks about politics.... (yes the politics in harry potter is same like our gman, n harry is against it (the politics)....)...
where is our Harry then? I think we only have "hairy" in Malaysia so far...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Do any 1 know where to service an hotbits suspension?
how to make sure it is hotbit suspension?Cos this is my friend sold to me long time ago.and i only see the hotbit word as the spring.
how much it cost?
any Pro-Shop?mean good workman ship.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience