News: Ducato Truckster Concept Debuts in Madrid

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Ducato Truckster Concept Debuts in Madrid

There's more evidence that someone's piping gaseous psychocybin into the Fiat Style Centre. The company's unveiling its latest creation, the Ducato Truckster, at the Madrid motor show this week. Built in collaboration with Bosch, Behr, Sumitomo Group, Denso Thermal System and the cryogenically frozen head of Timothy Leary, the "generously proportioned" concept applies design elements of trucks, race cars, turnips, airplanes and the good china. It's positioned as a "show car, or an "Adventure" vehicle for transporting race cars or motorbikes, or even as a runway for fashion shows." How about a chill-out room.
very futuristic design, Automus Prime cousin perhaps? :biggrin:

check out how the door open, all truck ah-pek will have hot girls onboard with them in the future

Seats....

come with sticker :biggrin:

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
BS: quickly go get one... then we go cruise in KL to pick up hunnies
BH, forget about your support car, i buy this and fetch your car to SIC, (The truck is meant for transporting Race car or Race Bike.)
weekend pick up honey no problem, we go bang rampit, JPJ and PDRM roadblock also no problem. :biggrin:

invisibleghost said:
BS, when is the transformer movie?
IG, Next year, July 4th, 07 (7.4.7)
thread in zth
http://zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=98591

official website
http://www.transformersmovie.com/

many official website or forum available out there.

i think should be lighter than other conventional trucks la... this should be made out of lighter material such as carbon fibre and aluminium....

Woh.....got full buckets and rollcages somemore really ganas...won't mine driving that.

My sister's kancil 850 auto, rpm during idling is roughly around 2k without turning on the a/c yet.. i think it is high right? So i'm going crazy to tuning it down n manage to get 1k, i did it but it mess up something n cost me FC to go high.. RM15 sometimes 150KM pun tak lepas.. Imagine.. it only kancil..:confused_smile:

I got the diagram i roughly do..

All i do is push down (forcely [red arrow]) :_: :shades_smile...