Myvi 1.3 SE lagi best improvement

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
It's not heavier rims la. Heavier rims just increase momentum and makes braking goddamn scary. Oh and kills acceleration for small engine cars.

And your friends Viva changed to larger and wider Vios wheels, sure la planted. Hell, My myvi 175/60/14 change to 185/60/14 already got difference lor. But tyres in these range are kinda limited. CS1 just does not grip as much as RSR. :biggrin:

Screw high profile tyres. LONG LIVE LOW PROFILE!
I want to hear you say it when you are 50. :laugh:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
It's not heavier rims la. Heavier rims just increase momentum and makes braking goddamn scary. Oh and kills acceleration for small engine cars.

And your friends Viva changed to larger and wider Vios wheels, sure la planted. Hell, My myvi 175/60/14 change to 185/60/14 already got difference lor. But tyres in these range are kinda limited. CS1 just does not grip as much as RSR. :biggrin:

I'm using 185/60/14 in Wira also. But haven't tried before any other Wira in stock tyre size. Does it make much of a difference compared to stock? If there is, in what way?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'm using 185/60/14 in Wira also. But haven't tried before any other Wira in stock tyre size. Does it make much of a difference compared to stock? If there is, in what way?
175 and 185 got difference in the Myvi, Wira I dunno. Slightly wider track can hold on longer before giving way to 175. But then again it might be the tyre brand and quality itself now that you mention it.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Is 175/65R14 original size not 175/60R14....:biggrin:

CS1, you mean CD2.....you getting confused yourself....hahahaa:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I want to hear you say it when you are 50. :laugh:
I am running 45 series even lower then bro. Izso 50 series.....:driver::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Wira 1.5 original is 175/70R13, if change to 185/60R14 sure traction & handling will improve. Wider for traction and grip, lower profile for handling, even if same tyre brand....:driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
175 and 185 got difference in the Myvi, Wira I dunno. Slightly wider track can hold on longer before giving way to 175. But then again it might be the tyre brand and quality itself now that you mention it.
Even 10mm also can feel the difference. I still need to learn more about tyres.

Yours bigger and wider, ass shorter also :biggrin:
You mean his car or tyres?

Is 175/65R14 original size not 175/60R14....:biggrin:

CS1, you mean CD2.....you getting confused yourself....hahahaa:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

I am running 45 series even lower then bro. Izso 50 series.....:driver::biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Wira 1.5 original is 175/70R13, if change to 185/60R14 sure traction & handling will improve. Wider for traction and grip, lower profile for handling, even if same tyre brand....:driver:
Now i feel grateful that the tyres have been changed

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

You mean his car or tyres?
If change to performance model tyres, the handling and traction will even be better.

Bro. Sc will get shot for that.....hahahahaha:biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
To be honest on normal driving and even most 'spirited' driving cases, you won't really be able to tell the difference in with 10mm. But once you find a corner you're really familiar with and whack the crap out of it, that 10mm will come into play. Just today on my favorite stretchy windy road I grew some balls and pushed the car harder than my normal speed of 90km/h. Now I'm going at 100k/h and the car isn't even sweating (except for things in the boot flying around). The newfound grip in these RSRs is bloody amazing. I haven't managed to reach the limit of grip for these tyres. Even in Sepang it only started to complain after 6 laps. Maybe by then it was already overheated. Gotta really push it to feel the small differences

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
To be honest on normal driving and even most 'spirited' driving cases, you won't really be able to tell the difference in with 10mm. But once you find a corner you're really familiar with and whack the crap out of it, that 10mm will come into play. Just today on my favorite stretchy windy road I grew some balls and pushed the car harder than my normal speed of 90km/h. Now I'm going at 100k/h and the car isn't even sweating (except for things in the boot flying around). The newfound grip in these RSRs is bloody amazing. I haven't managed to reach the limit of grip for these tyres. Even in Sepang it only started to complain after 6 laps. Maybe by then it was already overheated. Gotta really push it to feel the small differences
How much thread left?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Should have checked the air pressure then go in again.....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The word ‘iconic’ gets thrown around too much these days. From the past though, only the truly great and awe inspiring were handed the honour of getting called an ‘icon.’ Lest we forget, the word carried a great deal of weight back then that lent a certain credibility we seem to have lost nowadays.

Plus, time was a cardinal factor in achieving iconic status. It didn’t happen overnight, it took a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience