Myvi 1.3 SE lagi best improvement

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Can absorber mod be applied to stock absorber? And is the ride height affected?
If you can find someone to do it. Mine are standard absorbers, they cut open and change all the internal parts and increase the damping rate. Ride height is not changed. This guy who did for me was just coming out on his own at that time. Now he is in Big time producing new absorbers so he does not do mods anymore....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hi,
i would like to ask all the sifus in these following areas, :
1) i have been driving this car for a month, and i feel this is abit bumpy ride compared to gen2 2003 i drove before. what improvement should i do on this.
Change car. Toyota Altis suits your need.

2) the normal cornering rate to me is really disturbing as i used to drive gen2, i sways alot to the side and i need improvement too. any suggestion would be great.
One has Lotus handling. One has no handling. Suggestion: Change car.

3) im planning to change the stock rims to a 15" rim, budget less than 700bucks and black,light weights and attractive. any suggestion?
Good, cheap and light, choose any 2.

4) I have no planning to do any modification on the engine and or anything like open port or air intake, for now i just need to improve on stability and comfortability to the ride. '
It is extremely stable and comfortable if the car is stationary.

5) how to have a stable and heavy steering when on speed of 120kmh ++ ? i drove a satria neo ( friends) it has very stable and heavy steering. really convenient on highspeed
Change car. Heavy and stable steering on speed of 120kmh ++, a Lotus Elise S1 or S2 would fit your need, no power steering. Or you can buy a Satria Neo, it also has Lotus handling.

**all parts are still stocks and under warranty. i just want to drive better at cornering and good FC.

thank you.
Better cornering with good FC, buy a Honda CR-Z? Its an improvement from the Myvi 1.3 SE lagi best.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If you can find someone to do it. Mine are standard absorbers, they cut open and change all the internal parts and increase the damping rate. Ride height is not changed. This guy who did for me was just coming out on his own at that time. Now he is in Big time producing new absorbers so he does not do mods anymore....
Woah, potential absorber sifu helped you to mod your absorbers. :biggrin: Don't know Ipoh got anyone that is able to do this sort of thing or not.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Woah, potential absorber sifu helped you to mod your absorbers. :biggrin: Don't know Ipoh got anyone that is able to do this sort of thing or not.
My VR front have been mod too. He made in such a way not welded back but come with removable screw cap so is serviceable....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hai guys.

im currently running one 4G18 with adjustable pulley (1.5 degrees up), Sard fuel regulator, 4-2-1 aluminum piping. with the current setup im getting a top of 220km/k. What i want to ask is this, any more mods can be done to improve it?..ive heard about changing a bigger fuel pump.any suggestions?

by the way, my rims are 15"..if i change to 16" will it effect the performance of the car?..im talking about japanese rims not imitations.do advise.

thank guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience