My sport rims stolen...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Little Des

Jul 29, 2006
my rims&tyre also got stolen this morning!!!
Fark those bastard!!! Hope they shit stone and mother father all dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taiwan rim only, blitz silver 5spoke.
Jst bought only 2 month... Now hve 2 spend again...shit...

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
sorry to hear that dude. nowadays, i guess it is not safe to display expensive items outside....like sport rims, safc equivalent gadget, pillar gauges.....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
the lock nuts that you can purchase off the shelf all have the same lock and same key... and most thieves would already have the popular keys.

good taiwan rims probably cost rm1000, plus good rubbers, add in rm 800..thats close to 2k.. but the headache, pain, time wasted and agony is not worth it lor.. would anybody be willing to pay rm300 for a set of unique lock nuts?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Well what da ya guys think ?? I need a little review on this brand , so far i getting positive feedbacks more than negative feedbacks but those are not so "professional" feed backs as they can't even describe the damping characteristhics to me , well what i meant here is the roll , weight transfer and rebound ...

I need expertise opinions , just simple , do not compare GAB with Tanabe , Tein or HKS please ... I know the difference , well in terms of $ ... :mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience