My sport rims stolen...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol pics.....cruel Doink......

people so cham somemore ask them to take pic and keep remembering the sad incident?

ChrisD

Mar 28, 2006
KenDiriwan said:
wow ChrisD, so now come the chance getting better wheel?
Saving money for Super Advan 15" sport rim. Currently using BR sport rim, bought it at rm600, half cut shop.

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
mayb their cap lost..so curi ppl caps n put at thier car back..hehehe

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
just can't understand the mentality of these guys ler.............
but do admire their patience lar..
it's even harder and takes more time to steal 1 set of rims than getting the interior of the cars; i.e. gauges and ICE.

damn all these buggers!

ChrisD

Mar 28, 2006
Yeah, i m agree with you crower. Too many weirdos out there. Never think about people feelings! They don't care! Anyway, they will not get rich by stealing others property anyhow, in fact they get thousands of curses!!!!

dome zero

Known Member
Jun 14, 2006
juz kidding,

if u use 4 set lug nut, thn he cant steel ur rim, some more kick ur car coz marah??

coz heard from my fren some1 break into he car to steel cd player, but canot make it, coz he screw up the cd player. u know wht happended?? tht ppl use screw driver cucuk the dashboard......-.-' all is lobang...

juz 4 fun

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The concept isn’t new, closing off some public roads for a short drift demo with the adoring public and fans gathered on the side to watch in awe as a few high-end drift-prepped machines, that see as much of the public roads as we do of naked Victoria Secret models, come drifting down the street, tail kicked out and smoking their rear tyres...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience