My sport rims stolen...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
so sick fuck this kind of people......can't steal then they vandalize your car

get caught really must kasi masuk hospital

ChrisD

Mar 28, 2006
Yeah, wack them nicely. But this people won't stop doing it, it is in their blood - "Natural born". This bunch of bloody fool/idiot/stupido will never change unless they are being cursed by God. Cut off all their arms and legs...only then they stop stealing...

un_vtech59

Nov 25, 2004
selangor
Visit site
ChrisD said:
Just outside my house compound at PJS 9/10 Sunway, 2nd september (due to no space...hv to park outside lol). That morning found out that all my sport rims (4 pcs) missing. Damn it! My advice, install good shock+motion sensor on your car. Now, i have install 2 shock+1 motion sensor at my fish. Damn sensitive!

2 shock+1 motion sensor??? anyone can describe haa???:confused_smile:

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
shock sensor is usually install in one place; let's say driver side, thus a knock to the driver side would trigger the alarm....
but if the knock is coming from the back or especially passenger side back side; not necessary the trigger is there.
That's why he installed 2 at different location inside the car.

Motion sensor is the latest one; dun really know on what or how it detects motion. But it's quite sensitive. My friend's car got one. We winded down the window and arm the alarm. Just 1 finger would trigger the alarm........

WOW!

ChrisD

Mar 28, 2006
Yes, u r right boon. Thanks for your explaination.

fazrul

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
if rain then what will happen? and thunder? the alarm will triger also?

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
yeapers; the alarm would trigger, but u could always tweak the setting not to be so sensitive.....
my alarm wouldn't go off unless of course the thunder is like next to you. Normal rain, normal thunder it wouldn't go off; but heavy rain with splashing lightnings and thunderou thunder; yeap.....it's a pain in the ass....

kekekekeke

vestax

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Damansara Heigh
www.fivio.com
my neighbour's rim just got stolen this morning , i heard my neighbour screaming and i ran out saw the fuckers runing away in a black car , they got all 4 rims . this happen while i was having my sahur 4.30am today 4th oct 06 in Section 3 /57 PJ

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
manage to get the plate number??
wat black color car??
any noticable appearance??

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
b00n said:
shock sensor is usually install in one place; let's say driver side, thus a knock to the driver side would trigger the alarm....
but if the knock is coming from the back or especially passenger side back side; not necessary the trigger is there.
That's why he installed 2 at different location inside the car.

Motion sensor is the latest one; dun really know on what or how it detects motion. But it's quite sensitive. My friend's car got one. We winded down the window and arm the alarm. Just 1 finger would trigger the alarm........

WOW!
that is motion sensor. anyway, that technology came out long time ago. i would say 3 to 5 years ago. i was tempted to install but since i have sensor feature, i guess it was sufficient.

the technology works like wave form. you cannot see it but once there is an interruption in the wave transmitted out, it will trigger the alarm. i might fit it, then again, maybe not. can use the money to fix my car or upgrade something.

Little Des

Jul 29, 2006
my rims&tyre also got stolen this morning!!!
Fark those bastard!!! Hope they shit stone and mother father all dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Taiwan rim only, blitz silver 5spoke.
Jst bought only 2 month... Now hve 2 spend again...shit...

johnsmith

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Visit site
sorry to hear that dude. nowadays, i guess it is not safe to display expensive items outside....like sport rims, safc equivalent gadget, pillar gauges.....

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
the lock nuts that you can purchase off the shelf all have the same lock and same key... and most thieves would already have the popular keys.

good taiwan rims probably cost rm1000, plus good rubbers, add in rm 800..thats close to 2k.. but the headache, pain, time wasted and agony is not worth it lor.. would anybody be willing to pay rm300 for a set of unique lock nuts?