Mitsubishi Mods?

Jun 4, 2007
Hello, I have a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Oz Rally (or rally Oz) but im already liking the "pep" it has compared to my old car, thus looking to make it have more "pep" is there any easy modifcations for this type of engine? ( 2.0 4 cylinder) that would bump up the HP a little bit? ANYTHING would be helpful. Thank you ~Alex

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Hello, I have a 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Oz Rally (or rally Oz) but im already liking the "pep" it has compared to my old car, thus looking to make it have more "pep" is there any easy modifcations for this type of engine? ( 2.0 4 cylinder) that would bump up the HP a little bit? ANYTHING would be helpful. Thank you ~Alex
2.0 4 cyclinder??
4g63 oh...change to 4g63T will be better still..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

did anyone ever faced this problem.i bought a recon car.from this dealer.car is on stock.already view the car..then when back home.i decide to buy the car.so i called the salesman.and confirm.so he asked for deposit.then he asked more, saying that to settled the tax.AP holder is tahb auto.jalan yap kuang seng.kl..then already taken 1 month time.loan all already approved in 3 weeks.now.the dealer asking for 1 more month for releasing the car..i already when to the consumer association.their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience