problem buying recon car

wec521

Known Member
Jan 3, 2009
did anyone ever faced this problem.i bought a recon car.from this dealer.car is on stock.already view the car..then when back home.i decide to buy the car.so i called the salesman.and confirm.so he asked for deposit.then he asked more, saying that to settled the tax.AP holder is tahb auto.jalan yap kuang seng.kl..then already taken 1 month time.loan all already approved in 3 weeks.now.the dealer asking for 1 more month for releasing the car..i already when to the consumer association.their called the dealer and asked whats the problem..then,asked for black and white.that the car has to release in one month time.or else will be refund back.when i asked the salesman.he always answered problem with the ap holder.if cannot releasing the car.why selling?just keep as TUKUN

did anyone ever faced the problems waiting for recon car that already in stock at the warehouse?

dealer is marque division,near to kontena nasional sunway.
hate waiting to long.

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
problem is they are not AP holder maybe....thats why they need to go thru the AP holder. maybe u make a phone call to the bank, just worried the bank already transferred the name to u and release the payment direct to AP holder then the used car waiting for AP holder to pay them back the money then only release car to u. usually bank gives one month grace period, at yr scenario if my guess is right, u "rugi" on yr 1 month grace la...
anyway i might not be right...just trying to share....cos my friend "kena" from a dealer nearby my area here...same situation..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Full fuel subsidies for sub-RM5,000 monthly income earners?

Hahaha. All you f**ktards, told you BN means Barang Naik don't believe. Now ambik kau. The poor won't feel anything, they might make some money selling their quota away, RM10 for full tank.

The rich won't feel a thing, cause they will ask their driver who earns less than RM3000 to pump full tank for their Mercedes S320.

So, who die...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience