Lower Arm Bar

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All,

Why is that a lot people would not recommend installing lower arm bars (front/back)?

Please Advice.

Thanks and Regards.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Danz, it's that tiny little stick that's bolted at the nut where mechs adjust the alignment. Right in the center.

Vector - my answer to Danz should give you a hint as to why it's not recommended. It messes with the alignment.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Front lower arm bar is not recommended for lower car... it will grind over everything that protrudes above the ground like humps.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Danz, it's that tiny little stick that's bolted at the nut where mechs adjust the alignment. Right in the center.

Vector - my answer to Danz should give you a hint as to why it's not recommended. It messes with the alignment.
is it stabilizer bar ah? confuse here...got any pics in order for me to get a clearer picture?

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

i tot they adjust the tie rod & rack end for allignment...ehhe...

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
that one in picture i think ok maybe?? :hmmmm:

but the normal ppl install at lower arm screw point like most waja/wira rear is bullsh1t

i dun see any point installing it...

because the location of install was at the most toughest point in your car....that was where the chasis being the thickest and hardest..... i :rofl: when saw one installed in mostly protong cars.... :biggrin:

my rallycar and others track car also didnt install that thing.... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yeah.. this bar isn't what they call the "Lower arm bar".

Anyway - this looks like the 4-pt mid lower bar?

Last edited:

risyia

Known Member
Feb 16, 2005
Pandan Indah
UR & UTR - they both claim theirs are the original item, maybe last time same partners but now gaduh oready..

What I know, UR uses steel rods whilst UTR uses aluminium rods for their bars.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
UR = Ultra Racing
UTR = Ultra Racing Development or something.

The story goes that they used to be partners blah blah blah. But the fact of the matter is UR was there first and have been in the market longer.

But a bar is a bar whether it's made by Tom, Harry or Joe. Just a matter of whether the bar fits nicely and is made properly or not. I heard CTech stopped making bars because of complaints or something. I might be wrong though but I haven't heard or seen CTech is a looong time

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

help! there was some stupid construction going on nearby, and the road was filled with watery cement, so now my fenders and some of my bumper has cement stains on them..

how to remove!? scratch it off slowly?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience