Evo 1-3 suspension components on a Putra

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
like the ttitle of this thread, my question is, what suspension components (lower arm fr/rr...etc) can be directly bolted on to a stock putra?

i'm currently aware of the rear control arm and the rear anti-roll bar being able to bolt-on to the putra.

anything else?

thanks.

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
EVO anti roll bar can't be used lerz... coz' they're partially bolted onto the 4WD system... unless ur putra drop in 4WD as well. hahaha.. =Þ

Suspensions should be plug and play. Lower arm all should be plug and play as well.

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
Sep 29, 2004
Cheras, KL, Mal
alvin24,
oops, i meant to type ARB from an FTO hahha. my bad. anyway lemme get this straight ya, the fr and rr lower arms fit or just the rr and do i need to get the whole rear/front knuckle,etc to fit the arms or just take it and dump it in?

any idea if the engine mountings from an evo 1-3 would fit putra?

thanks.

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Engine mounting I can't remember for SURE... but if not mistaken 2 pieces are the same as an EVO's ones. CAn't rememer which 2 either... think they're the ones at the bottom.

Knuckle not effected by the lower arms. Rear basically just swap the lower arm piece... no problem. Front i don't dare to confirm... but should be also just drop in as well without the need to change other things. Get a mechanic to confirm lerz....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just doing a research on these 2 manifolds and wondering which is better.
As far as i know mivec manifold is good but its very heavy (cast iron) and hot bits is proven. Your ideas on this guys??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience