PU Lower Arm Bushings

VectorX2

Known Member
Aug 23, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

I am wondering, whether changing the original lower arm bushings to PU bushings would make the ride uncomfortable? Will it produce any sound?

Thanks and regards.

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
To me, my experience by using Super Pro PU bush so far is normal feel cant really tell the different but very very kao expensive.
Other than that it is definitely a very durable bush.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
durable yes... handling performance, if u dont push ur car to the limit, u most probably cant feel much...

personal experience... i swapped mine to superpro lower arm bush... during installation, my mechanic didnt tighten the lower arm strong enough... end result my lower arm was dangling dangerously with a loosen bolt... i felt no change in alignment as the car still tracks straight... the strong bush held my lower arm in place well enough...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's an early morning and you're in dire need of coffee. No problem. Here's three-time ALMS GT2 Driver's Champion and Le Mans winner, Patrick Long, heading out for a speedy, exhilarating coffee run for work-mate Hurley Haywood. Apparently, it's a daily morning routine for Patrick and we can see why Porsche allows him to get coffee in a 911 GT3 RS 4.0!

<!--more-->Featuring a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience