Question on front bottom chasis 4 points lower arm bar.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
guys,
would like to ask for front bottom chasis 4 points lower arm bar.

1. Does the bar will affected our streeing to wheel alignment after install ( wheel is straight but streeing a bit offset )?
2. Reduce of body roll mean that will increase under streeing?
Pls advise... Thanks. :beer:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
i have 4 points lower arm bar installed in my car, and i dun have any problem with the alignment. It really helps in stabilize the car when u changin lane, cornering in split second, after u install this bar, the chassis ll be tough and a bit more sensitive, normal body roll do helps for traction, so is advise to use a better tyre just in case understeer you still able to control it.

One thing is if you install local made product like ultra racing & etc, your vehicle cannot be too low, otherwise is very dangerous, as far as i know, cusco lower arm is fit nicely yet costly. My car is fitted with racing suspension, but adjust to same height as stock wira, sometime my utraracing bar at bottom still kena, indeed scary~~

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
ok.. thanks for the sharing.
another question bring up by my fren :

By installing full set of UR bars all, the result is it equal to roll cage?
Anyone can share the expriance? thanks

ccibai

Known Member
May 21, 2005
msia
full set of UR bars will help but i doubt it will b as good as roll cage, as each suspension component r designed to counter different type of twist n stuff. but then if u upgraded all ur bars n stuff, then all the suspension bushes will come into play again.

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
because the website have mentioned that they have sponsor full set of bars to those racing car...
that why confuse that whether is true or not.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Well, I've finally experienced the ULTRA RACING bars, and I have to say, they are very impressive.

fact is, the quality and finish of the product is indiscernable from foriegn imports, and their commitment to good service is very commendable as well.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
It does make a diff la of course.. But dont need install so many la, not like u're going to race and take corners until like u're in rally or on the tracks lah.. U won't be able to make full use of it. So don't waste so much of ur money lah

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
seem like this part really make a good job!
will put into my upgrade list.
Besides this, any one know about Zenden part?
I hear that is built by alloy and light weight compare with UR.
and the claim that, the price is close with UR part.

Last edited:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Bro boyzone,

from my experience, even though full set of bar installed still cannot hold a candle against roll cage, it might helps in side impact, but when comes to impact from front, rear, top and bottom then roll cage is the only choice...

My car equipped both zenden and UR bar, zenden bar looks good when its not installed, but once it is in your hood, its not really that good looking. although UR looks normal, but surprisingly when it is installed, this white in colour bar is much more beautiful...( just my personal feel ) come to performance wise, UR is stiffer, i can feel the diff with UR installed, but for zenden only a little diff, but the hardest doesnt mean is the best, cos too stiff ll make your chasis too sentitive, when comes to accident, the stiff bar might cost your car body spoiled...

WARNING!!!! if you are considering UR product, pls pls pls becareful with the false product, the original UR only comes in white colour, and the sticker logo is UR, another similiar brand is also known as ultra racing, and the logo is UTR, it has various colour for sell ( i kena once...)

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Bro Zac,

Thanks for this useful tip... especially on false stock. appreciate.

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
utr n ur are from different company.that doesn't make utr a fake product.
the just happen that utr n ur have a resemblance in their co name.
fake product is like apex'i timer n pivot raizin.now that's fake.
i'm not taking any side.just try to clear things out.

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
LOLLL .. like DEIZIN ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There was this shop last time who tried to tell me that the "DEIZIN" is original japan original PIVOT ... HAHAHAHAHAHA i almost wanted to laugh i just nod and acted stupid... LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
i have 4 points lower arm bar installed in my car, and i dun have any problem with the alignment. It really helps in stabilize the car when u changin lane, cornering in split second, after u install this bar, the chassis ll be tough and a bit more sensitive, normal body roll do helps for traction, so is advise to use a better tyre just in case understeer you still able to control it.

One thing is if you install local made product like ultra racing & etc, your vehicle cannot be too low, otherwise is very dangerous, as far as i know, cusco lower arm is fit nicely yet costly. My car is fitted with racing suspension, but adjust to same height as stock wira, sometime my utraracing bar at bottom still kena, indeed scary~~

err... if racing suspension need to adjust like stock height, then will reduce adjustable performance right?

another question which is bring up by my fren..
Let said car with:
set A : local adjustable set only.
set B : Stock suspension but installed with 4 point lower arm bar.
From the handling performance vise..
set A = set B ?

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
LOLLL .. like DEIZIN ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There was this shop last time who tried to tell me that the "DEIZIN" is original japan original PIVOT ... HAHAHAHAHAHA i almost wanted to laugh i just nod and acted stupid... LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
lucky for u nitrus cos u know about car parts.let's say that ur noobie,
sure u trust that guy already right.:regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all radiostar customers. Please contact me to get free stickers for your car. :)

If you are not our customers yet you can still get the stickers for RM3 (2 pcs).

I'll post the pics soon.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience