Last minute lane-changer at toll plaza

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
oooohh...so dat time the bugger in front of me reverse in smart tag lane was you !!!! :rofl: jk jk..
How long is the warranty period? A year?
hahaha..maybe :adore: sorry to bother you.. :rofl:

warranty 1year but i doubt it even still within warranty period they would exchange 1 to 1 also.....

so now just use TnG...no hassle....(less part that can fails)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
going into junction without signalling, i nearly bang onto a red myvi just now...luckily able to avoid and the driver apologized....

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
If he is a road bully, sure fight already......
than I will give them a good fight... I really hate this kind of driver and there is a lot of driver in Penang that do not know how to drive their car properly.

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
smart tag is actually idiot tag....

mine was faulty just when the warranty is over (new energizer battery oso no use)...dammmm.....really kacau when need to reverse and switch to TnG lane......
Saw a few times, the plus staff come over try waving a few times to the sensor, if does not work, then they got behind the machine (don't know whether they TnGo/tag) open the gate then return the tag to customer....:hmmmm:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

going into junction without signalling, i nearly bang onto a red myvi just now...luckily able to avoid and the driver apologized....
When they apologized, is not too bad, we also cool down.
Worst are those who show you finger some more...:banghead:

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

than I will give them a good fight... I really hate this kind of driver and there is a lot of driver in Penang that do not know how to drive their car properly.
Sometimes got to keep cool, but sometimes really cannot...ha! ha!
Last time I met one in Duta toll also. Heavy traffic so even smart tag lane got queue (quite long too). Suddenly about 3 cars before the toll gate, this joker cut through in between the lanes and cut in front of my car. So of course sure honk him, and he look like want to fight, so got more angry honk him some more. After he passed the toll gate he slowed down like want to block me, but my turbo easily overtook him, and instead block him back. Then I saw he had lady passenger, probably his wife, can see her hand gesture not to provoke the situation.....After a while I just speed off......:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
my case a few time kena press the help button nobody comes :banghead:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
TouchnGo and Smart Tag are smart in the sense it gives toll companies advance collections, but makes a fool of us. We should get discount for advance payment like the monthly ticket from the bus company I used when I was a student.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I agree with you Penang drivers are somehow 'KURANG AJAR"
They zig zag, overtake just inches from you..
Come into your lane and brake in front of you...
Next second they cut into another lane, if your lane moves faster the cut back again...
I wonder why Penang cars are like that?:stupid::banghead:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang

I agree with you Penang drivers are somehow 'KURANG AJAR"
They zig zag, overtake just inches from you..
Come into your lane and brake in front of you...
Next second they cut into another lane, if your lane moves faster the cut back again...
I wonder why Penang cars are like that?:stupid::banghead:
Honstly I dont understand what they r thinking.. everytime I meet this kind of driver I will start all the swearing... maybe not mature enough and watch too much Fast Furious and initial D...

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
haha...yeah yeah... but this guys they go in and out without caring for other they just squeeze in out of no where... maybe everyday they forgotten that they leave their brain in the fridge...:biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
haha...yeah yeah... but this guys they go in and out without caring for other they just squeeze in out of no where... maybe everyday they forgotten that they leave their brain in the fridge...:biggrin:
Keep in cool fridge they thought will last longer, and also they thought the less they used they are worth more.....kakakakakka:rofl:

A Post Every 5 Mins

Dear All,

Have a Volvo S60 T4 with DCT gearbox. 3 months ago, my mechanic feedback to me that there's engine oil seeping out from bell housing and engine oil cooler seal in a very slow manner. To confirmed our suspicious, We sealed the oil pan gasket, changed new engine oil cooler seal and new drain plug to test whether that's the final spot of leaking. For 3 months, there's no oil drip on the path way of my car poach, except for one week i didn't drive the car at all, there's a few drops...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience