JPJ Roadblock in front of national stadium

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Did anybody come across the JPJ Roadblock in front of the national stadium @ bukit jalil? It was there at around 10am.. :confused_smile:

Jackie Leong said:
Did anybody come across the JPJ Roadblock in front of the national stadium @ bukit jalil? It was there at around 10am.. :confused_smile:

there was a comment jpj block during morning times... especially after the technology park traffic light toward to puchong.

last week there was a big big jpj operasi from puchong to bukit jalil... suk, they cos the jam from KINRARA untill IOI, they really check each car 1 by 1.

mahai, damn really stupid otak... that time is about at noon, alot ppl need to working.. than they just do block at that time, westing ppl time and course me jam about an hour from ioi.. make me late to appointment with customer.. suk!!!!!!!

if got so many free time, pls lar go catch thief...... !! dont waste our working time.....idiot!!!!

yeah, not considerate at alll....never think of the public. Block after working hour is still acceptable la. Seems like most of them is brainless one..... just think of $$$ sign, wanna get extra cash only......damn !!

world cup over liaw ma so they cari duit makan lo...
they lose alot on world cup de.. muahahha

Seems that there is a different thread for police block and JPJ block.....why dont we all list out the spot in a simple yet detail way here to share with eveyone. The place they buka their warung "kopi".....................

ryan05, there is actually a thread like that, but i think it's kinda dead or lost already

nabeh, we start a new 1 lo...
TWINS, let u do d honour again!!
muahahaha

Perhaps he admirers your car........ but don't you know him since he say like that?

bnr34 said:
there was a comment jpj block during morning times... especially after the technology park traffic light toward to puchong.

last week there was a big big jpj operasi from puchong to bukit jalil... suk, they cos the jam from KINRARA untill IOI, they really check each car 1 by 1.

mahai, damn really stupid otak... that time is about at noon, alot ppl need to working.. than they just do block at that time, westing ppl time and course me jam about an hour from ioi.. make me late to appointment with customer.. suk!!!!!!!

if got so many free time, pls lar go catch thief...... !! dont waste our working time.....idiot!!!!

jpj can catch thief meh ?

munky : maybe he meant ask the JPJs go sweep the roads or somethin...

Jackie Leong said:
what makes you think my car will kena? do i happen to know you? kinda curious =p

ur car is not tat city with very black tint? No u dun know me, i dun know u either...
Perhaps i wrongly recognised u...

Yeah, the elevator is slow...

i tot today bukit jalil there got concert? hahaha... today on the way to subang also meet up 2 roadblock... weird.. weird... hahaha... police damn free nowdays

why kena tahan leh? when i saw them... straight away change to N cruise over... then after that only change back gear then fly away... hahaha....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom