info on 4wd for perdana

Dec 14, 2016
johor baru
hi guys...i would like to seeks some advise setting up 4wd system to my perdana evo.so can u guys share some info on:

1.which axle can i use for the project.

2.which gearbox is good(currently running on stock evo3 transmision lock to 2 wheel).do i need to change the gear box to evo 1 as i heard evo 1 gearbox is way better for "tarik jauh".

3.do i need to install a semi lock lsd for better traction?

4.is there any possibility after set up 4wd can ensorse in jpj(anyone can help me in tis if can)..

5.n finally of course roughly how much will it cost for this set up..if i had left out any other parts for this set up plz kindly let me know n share....your info is much appreciated.

thanks alot guyss...good day to all:idea:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I think it is impossible for you to get the 4WD endorsement done legally by JPJ. By installing 4WD, you need to modify the rear subframe and weld back the 4WD subframe into your Perdana. As far as I know, any extensive chassis modification such as welding and cutting is considered not legal.

Evo3rascal

Dec 14, 2016
johor baru
ok bro Renesis tq for ur info.anyway i want to modify my perdana for track use oni as i have another car to use.its goin to be my weekend car or a joyride car.need more info plz on the parts i need n the cost for it.can anyone recommend any shop can do 4wd set up

Evo3rascal

Dec 14, 2016
johor baru
tq bro vr2turbo as i told tis car is for my weekend use.its just some people say can endorse if we know any insude people.thats y i need info on wat kind of axle can fit into perdana n the cost for it.anyone here had convert their ride to 4wd here?kindly share.thanks guys

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
ok bro Renesis tq for ur info.anyway i want to modify my perdana for track use oni as i have another car to use.its goin to be my weekend car or a joyride car.need more info plz on the parts i need n the cost for it.can anyone recommend any shop can do 4wd set up
If it is for track use, then I guess it is not a problem for you to make it 4WD. But better make sure you get a shop that knows what they are doing and not simply cut and weld because it might affect your chassis rigidity and overall performance if not done correctly.

As for the 4WD parts, how about trying to source one from E84A Galant VR-4 or Eterna XX?

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
yo, welcome to the gang.

I saw that you are from JB, as for the workshop, I do know one nasty workshop that will answer your demands.

He's actually located in Pasir gudang, named PS garage.

I be heading to his shop for repair on this coming 31st of Dec, hence if you want, can intro you to him.

Very nice malay chap :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yo, welcome to the gang.

I saw that you are from JB, as for the workshop, I do know one nasty workshop that will answer your demands.

He's actually located in Pasir gudang, named PS garage.

I be heading to his shop for repair on this coming 31st of Dec, hence if you want, can intro you to him.

Very nice malay chap :biggrin:
Why you quote nasty?.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Why you quote nasty?.....hhahahhahaha:biggrin:
cos I see a lot of people, finding him to do all sort of modification.
I always tell him, among all his customers, I am the only one who came to him for repair only.

himself drive an evo3 that can on par with a GTR..
so can you imagine how much horsepower he had packed inside?

But when you see him, he don't look like that sort..
you probably thought he is a teacher or religious member.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
cos I see a lot of people, finding him to do all sort of modification.
I always tell him, among all his customers, I am the only one who came to him for repair only.

himself drive an evo3 that can on par with a GTR..
so can you imagine how much horsepower he had packed inside?

But when you see him, he don't look like that sort..
you probably thought he is a teacher or religious member.
Fast and Furious mechanic.....lol

Well, sometimes cannot judge a book by it's cover.....hhahhahahah:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u need an axel from gallant e84 (cant remember the model) & fuel tank,
on the gearbox not sure whether can use from evo or not, better buy whole set from gallant or eternal TT,
u can later then "kacuk" the gears with your evo & TT, gear 1,2,3 evo, 4 & 5 eterna TT.
definitely cant get it endorse unless you are working in JPJ or at least an officer rank in PDRM

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
u need an axel from gallant e84 (cant remember the model) & fuel tank,
on the gearbox not sure whether can use from evo or not, better buy whole set from gallant or eternal TT,
u can later then "kacuk" the gears with your evo & TT, gear 1,2,3 evo, 4 & 5 eterna TT.
definitely cant get it endorse unless you are working in JPJ or at least an officer rank in PDRM
Are you actually lurking quietly, because every time I mention Danz, you pop out.......lol:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm painting my car, I just want to ask what kind of putty do I need to use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience