GSR 4WD Modify concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wira7868

May 4, 2006
hey guys~~

Right now im driving 1.8T GSR standard spec (without LSD). Any concern if i modified to 4WD ?Will the performance drop after modify it ?or need modify engine for better driving feel??

Due to if i keep high RPM for 1st gear my car will skitting.Feel dissapointed to it.Hence plan to convert it to 4 wd

I have tested frenz wira EVO 4wd standard. The result is good in spint n concering. IS EVO & GSR 4wd are universal. If no, can i install EVO 4wd into my GSR ?

Would apprciate if u guys can advice ~~~:p

pinkdotdesigns

Known Member
Mar 7, 2006
4wd conversion in proton car kenot get JPJ approval. enuff said.

ondgennis

Known Member
Sep 29, 2004
Malacca
after get the approval then only convert to 4wd
hehehehe....

i believe there will be some performance drop due to transmission lost from the front to the back wheel. but what u gain is handling.

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Please do a search about 4WD conversion, its been discussed countless of times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro, sorry to say this, but your facts are wrong. chassis for waja was derived from mitsu, but there was more than enough expense, modification and R&D gone into it that it is recognised by the automotive industry as a genuine proton platform.

after waja, the only thing that proton used from other manufacturers was renault 1.8 engine/gearbox, mitsu gearbox for campro engines, and renault 1.2 engine/gearbox for savvy.. you're looking at 90% + locally...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience