How To Increase Speed

EDRA

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
anybody knows how to increase speed without transplant engine? engine 1.3 only. i want 1.3 engine cecah 180km/j macam mana mau bikin?

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
easy...

1. port polish ur engine head and aftermarket camshaft
2. change to adjustable cam pulley
3. bigger intake manifold and throttle body
3. aftermarket air filter
4. port your engine block
5. aftermarket extractor
6. bigger exhaust pipe
7. aftermarket exhaust muffler
8. change ur plug cable and ignition coil
9. rechip ECU or put a piggy back unit or stand alone unit
10.make ur car more lightweight
11. and a lot more things to do...

Last edited by a moderator:

EDRA

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
may i know what is port and polish means?

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
my housemate car can reach 180 but his injection la. but if u can reach also no point because u only can stand if only for 5mins later temp will go up and need to slow down. if u really want to reach 180 try to change lower FD gearbox.

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
my housemate car can reach 180 but his injection la. but if u can reach also no point because u only can stand if only for 5mins later temp will go up and need to slow down. if u really want to reach 180 try to change lower FD gearbox.
if ur car temp overheats after awhile of high speed run means something wrong with ur tuning and cooling system lor....
if still happens, try use higher heat range sparkplug... heat range 6...

kenzo

6,000 RPM
i dont think traveling at 180kmph can cause heat temp go up, the radiator would be really cold down with that kinda speed... unless something wrong with ur water pump or head gasket...or either or coolant reservoir bocor, because when the coolant pressure goes over 0.9 bar the valve pressure realease to the reservoir and when everything ok it sucks back in...

EDRA

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2006
bro i got one suggestion from one website from usa said that plug gap also effect to engine performance. if there are more fire that mean more power. what zth memmbers think?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
performance plugs and cables wont make noticeable diff with a relatively stock engine, unless ur stock plugs and cables are already worn out

yeap try look for a weber dcnf...tuned properly ull have a more fun car to drive, driven properly, ull have negligible diff in fc

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
GT wing to stable yr car in higher speed
difusser for vaccum power to push yr car faster

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After my Optimum Exora detail, I decided to carry out a more in depth trial of the Optimum line of compounds and polishes on a black car.

Started off with an Optimum No-Rinse (ONR) wash.

50/50 after ONR.

Taped up for the comparison test:

One section of the test...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience