how to increase l2s top speed??

spoiltbrat

Known Member
Mar 14, 2009
if any sifus here can tell me how to increase l2s top speed... my car still stock l2s only.. thanks...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
if any sifus here can tell me how to increase l2s top speed... my car still stock l2s only.. thanks...
oredy remove the speed cut?

a lot of L2S/5 owner who chases top speed love to modify the gear ratio... some just use kancil 850cc final drive only

spoiltbrat

Known Member
Mar 14, 2009
sorry.. forgot to tell that my l2s is auto one... btw wat is speed cut??

spoiltbrat

Known Member
Mar 14, 2009
top speed on road currently is around 146km... feel very slow.. i saw one member from zth can reach 170-180km.. how to achieve that speed??

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
sorry.. forgot to tell that my l2s is auto one... btw wat is speed cut??
when you reach 146km/h, do you feel like the engine losing power i.e... the push is lost somehow? if so, then the speed cut are not remove

FYI, kei-car speed limit suposed to be 140kmh....give or take a few...

top speed on road currently is around 146km... feel very slow.. i saw one member from zth can reach 170-180km.. how to achieve that speed??
I think you need to remove the speed cut first..easy if using apexi rsm, pivot speed meter etc.... some pomen oso tells me that you can remove the cut without gadgets mentioned by do some wiring to the ecu...

what is ur rpm at 146kmh??
got the gear ratio, tyre size and max rpm limit (see ur speedo)? I can calculate it via my GearCalc software....

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
dangerous la bro going at that speeds in a kancil ...

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
dangerous la bro going at that speeds in a kancil ...
speak for ur self....ur car's a speed demon :adore:

....err r u the same syeni as in kcarlife? :hmmmm:

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
speak for ur self....ur car's a speed demon :adore:

....err r u the same syeni as in kcarlife? :hmmmm:

MAYBE ... kekekekeke :wavey: ... it doesnt hurt giving advice :biggrin:

Well here's my opinion ... 180kmh is possible with an auto L2 ... my car started life as a normal L2 auto untill i met some friends that are otak 3 suku :rofl: ... and when it was stock i removed the speed cut using RSM and increase the boost by 0.9 using gud ol "tulang ikan"... :biggrin:

clocked my RSM 18+ kmh ... but thats electronic ... i dun think its faulty ... but then i might be wrong ...

anyways drive safely ...

:biggrin:

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
got the gear ratio, tyre size and max rpm limit (see ur speedo)? I can calculate it via my GearCalc software....
can say so... coz if at 146kmh, tacho already at 6k rpm (assuming no clutch slip), means ur top speed is limited to gear ratio...

if ur max speed is 146kmh @ 4k rpm or so, ur max speed is limited by ur low engine output....

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
MAYBE ... kekekekeke :wavey: ... it doesnt hurt giving advice :biggrin:

Well here's my opinion ... 180kmh is possible with an auto L2 ... my car started life as a normal L2 auto untill i met some friends that are otak 3 suku :rofl: ... and when it was stock i removed the speed cut using RSM and increase the boost by 0.9 using gud ol "tulang ikan"... :biggrin:

clocked my RSM 18+ kmh ... but thats electronic ... i dun think its faulty ... but then i might be wrong ...

anyways drive safely ...

:biggrin:
even if u use different tire size/profile, the speed difference is +-10kmh only.... still fast man :adore:

for me, after 130kmh already scared me.... that's why i dun wan to remove the speed cut :slug:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Tire pressure is never something to be underestimated. It is perhaps one of the most important aspects when it comes to vehicle handling and safety. Too little pressure and tire ware increases and handling is affected, too much pressure and it will affect a number of other things like your absorbers, suspension, etc, and handling as well.

Your tires represent the four contact patches with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience