How to improve my friend >>> Wira Handling !!

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
Hey sifu. How to improve my buddy proton wira. so far he have done GAB ss series, complete UR bars. It is 1.5 chassis. Now he asking me whether there is aftermarket racing arm for wira:banghead::banghead:. I also dono wat to tell to him. so sifu plsss help..list wat else can improve the handling of car as a race car like arb, arm and etc...

Pls list out..........:wavey:

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
OK Thx bro 4r d superpro bushes.

Then wat else sifuuu..... ???? like evo3 arm n arb all can ar ?? piiiiiLLLLiiiiiiiiisssss help

joev8796

Known Member
Oct 23, 2008
evo 3 arm ah... if reali hav no prob on finance, thn it is a gud thing 2 invest. if da arm doesn't come wit new bush thn u replace it wit superpro 2. bout da suspension, u'l nid a suitable set 4 our malaysian road condition. if 2 hard thn u suffer on wavy road

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
evo3 front lower arm will move ur tires futher to the front...around 1inch if not mistaken....if u r using big rims/thick tires wif stock wira bodykit, it might sangkut front bumper...
n also, the ARB for evo3 lower arm is connected to ur front absorbers...this u need to check ur fren's current abs whether it has the place to mount the ARB.....

well...if ur fren is so interested in all the bars....
go to ultra racing n get ALL the bars dat they hav for wira lo...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
OK Thx bro 4r d superpro bushes.

Then wat else sifuuu..... ???? like evo3 arm n arb all can ar ?? piiiiiLLLLiiiiiiiiisssss help
Can.. pnp. Provided ur absorbers have a mounting bracket to mount the linkage.

evo 3 arm ah... if reali hav no prob on finance, thn it is a gud thing 2 invest. if da arm doesn't come wit new bush thn u replace it wit superpro 2. bout da suspension, u'l nid a suitable set 4 our malaysian road condition. if 2 hard thn u suffer on wavy road
Thay are not expensive anyway. Ard RM400/set. And the bushes are a little stiffer than stock bushes. So, no need to place with super pro untill they are damaged.

evo3 front lower arm will move ur tires futher to the front...around 1inch if not mistaken....if u r using big rims/thick tires wif stock wira bodykit, it might sangkut front bumper...
n also, the ARB for evo3 lower arm is connected to ur front absorbers...this u need to check ur fren's current abs whether it has the place to mount the ARB.....

well...if ur fren is so interested in all the bars....
go to ultra racing n get ALL the bars dat they hav for wira lo...
Only abt 10-15mm forward. It increases the wheel base and mproves of the caster angle when turning the steering.

Ultra Racing, value for money. And the work...

U can find the rear arb for MIVEC. Or Wira 1.6/1.8, Satria GTI, Putra. Good enough...

basis

Aug 8, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guy
Have you change the spring also , lower spring offer greater stability . the 2nd criteria is type of tyre you are using the width, height all inter related - Try those low profile 50 series with 205 width. Make hell off difference in car handling characteristic . Last part weight ratio-- move battery to the back trunk to shave few KG ( last option most less cost effective)

Happy driving:driver::rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Ooh yeah miss out

UR - Bar is a must --- super bang for the buck, you can feel the difference instantly , without changing your car setup. I got it in my matrix and myvi, Excellent stuff :adore::adore::biggrin:

Dec 25, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Dear Sir,

Are you looking for High Power HID Xenon kit? 75W, 100W,……
Are you looking for Adjustable Color Temperture HID xenon kits?
Are you looking for High Reliability HID conversion kit with competitive price?
----Yes, we can do it for you.

CARRUIC INTERNATIONAL GROUP (HK) CO., LTD is a professional manufacturer and exporter of car accessories with offering the OEM and ODM services.

More details about us and products please refer to our website and contact us: CRC-Guangzhou Card Electronics Co., Ltd. --LED HID

Thanks & Best regards!
Mr. Lee
CARRUIC INTERNATION GROUP CO., LTD
503#, Yongfu International LiYuan Breakout, No.45 Yongfu Road, Guangzhou, China. 510000
Tel: +86 20 22020939
Fax: +86 20 62682353
E-mail: [email protected]

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Hi Guy
Have you change the spring also , lower spring offer greater stability . the 2nd criteria is type of tyre you are using the width, height all inter related - Try those low profile 50 series with 205 width. Make hell off difference in car handling characteristic . Last part weight ratio-- move battery to the back trunk to shave few KG ( last option most less cost effective)

Happy driving:driver::rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:02 AM ----------

Ooh yeah miss out

UR - Bar is a must --- super bang for the buck, you can feel the difference instantly , without changing your car setup. I got it in my matrix and myvi, Excellent stuff :adore::adore::biggrin:

205/50 on a 1.5 wira? MAD thick weih, go for 195/50/15, it wont mess up your speedometer and its still grippy :biggrin:

Oh you could try autofoam! It helps quite a fair bit also...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Btw, what type of handling ur fren want?
High speed stability, conering handling? or just city drive handling?
base on what he has is good enough already.

For local car, what u need is to purchase 1 set good quality coilover hi-low soft hard suspension kit.
test with few set of spring rate set up to suit for what he want.

2nd, 3 points fender bar and 4 points lower arm bar are the must. other is just depand how is ur budget.

3rd, try to get a set of Mitsubishi complete bottom chasis to replace... 22mm front anti roll bar and 16mm rear anti roll bar will assist a lot.

This is what I did on my Satria... if with this type of set up still not enough, think he need to change the car. :biggrin:

hope can help.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
if still not ok with the above then spot weld car body and install FIA approved 12/16points roll cage... confirm racing car...

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Btw, what type of handling ur fren want?
High speed stability, conering handling? or just city drive handling?
base on what he has is good enough already.

For local car, what u need is to purchase 1 set good quality coilover hi-low soft hard suspension kit.
test with few set of spring rate set up to suit for what he want.

2nd, 3 points fender bar and 4 points lower arm bar are the must. other is just depand how is ur budget.

3rd, try to get a set of Mitsubishi complete bottom chasis to replace... 22mm front anti roll bar and 16mm rear anti roll bar will assist a lot.

This is what I did on my Satria... if with this type of set up still not enough, think he need to change the car. :biggrin:

hope can help.
aiya... No need to change car first. can still go for evo 2/3 lower arm chasis with direct mount 17mm arb. Handles well... Longer wheel base n better caster angle.

Agreed with better coilovers.... But where got so many sets of springs with different springrate to try. Yah.... Titan can do it. Test until u feel good. Change until u feel satisfy n 2 years warranty... I wish I could afford to have. Won't be thinking of until my Tein worn off...
if still not ok with the above then spot weld car body and install FIA approved 12/16points roll cage... confirm racing car...
yamen... Autofoam + welded body + full roll cage.... Racing body. HKS/D2/Aragosta/Ohlins absorbers + evo 2/3 front arb + FTO rear arb = racing set up on track = ultimate vibration on the road(applicable at Malaysia road)

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
yaya :) its a good way to judge whether gals are using maximizer or "true" self through their bouncing boobs... lol~~

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
zac....
if dat's wat u want...
my current cusco adjustables can do it...
gimme a call if u wanna "test"....
i help u fetch the gal...hahaha

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifuz... i hv a question here.... went shopping at Enous 1Utama and saw some white light bulbs... can i jz straight it into my car or do i need buy relay and stuff? i saw a white 100W bulb... worth? :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience