How to improve low end performance?

I see. I've also heard from my family that for some cars that have never revved before and only used for slow city driving, it is not suitable for long drives on highways. Is it true?

Can go outstation, only you will feel it is sluggish at the start....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Usually after revving kaw kaw for awhile, you will feel the car driving smoother and better responds.
That's what I felt after tekan kaw kaw, then car seems to respond better throughout the rest of my journey.

Same as what I just mentioned to bro. RENESIS

Rev till redline is the way to go....:rofl:
(Yet someone said he drives slow haha)

That's why a lot people said cars that travel outstation more often is better than cars that only travel within the city.

Well, so far the highest speed that I've driven before is 100kmh. Din't dare to go any more. 5000rpm in 2nd gear is around like 70kmh only ma.

Usually after revving kaw kaw for awhile, you will feel the car driving smoother and better responds.
That's what I felt after tekan kaw kaw, then car seems to respond better throughout the rest of my journey.

Din't dare to rev kaw kaw yet. Not too certain whether will it harm the engine or not. Some more the car is already old.

Can go outstation, only you will feel it is sluggish at the start....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Same as what I just mentioned to bro. RENESIS

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying.

4G15 only la. Want me rev till 6000 meh. 6500 red line already. :banghead:

4G wor. I campro also reached 6500rpm. Just did it ytd and today.
Rainy day stopped halfway an uphill, wheelspin. :biggrin:

Wrong way, brother. You rev high, actually higher fuel to air ratio, and if if does not burn complete, more carbon is deposited. Most of our car carbon is due to start and go traffic in town. Fuel too rich.
Take your ride to the highway, travel at 110kph constant and this will burn/blow your carbon away. You can ask those who have traveled outstation, after that the next few days the car is smoother to drive....:biggrin:

New info!!!

Because your ecu know your throttle response dy.
I also get that :biggrin:

4G15 only la. Want me rev till 6000 meh. 6500 red line already. :banghead:

Why not? I do it 1st gear, 2nd gear, 3rd gear all the time. Bwahahahaha

Wrong way, brother. You rev high, actually higher fuel to air ratio, and if if does not burn complete, more carbon is deposited. Most of our car carbon is due to start and go traffic in town. Fuel too rich.
Take your ride to the highway, travel at 110kph constant and this will burn/blow your carbon away. You can ask those who have traveled outstation, after that the next few days the car is smoother to drive....:biggrin:

No need outstation. I drive Tropicana City Mall to Subang and back (constant fast speed) and the car already feels much better.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Btw, what happened to the TS? Did he get his City answer?

Well, so far the highest speed that I've driven before is 100kmh. Din't dare to go any more. 5000rpm in 2nd gear is around like 70kmh only ma.

Din't dare to rev kaw kaw yet. Not too certain whether will it harm the engine or not. Some more the car is already old.

Once in a while rev kaw kaw is okay, but when engine warm up already not when cold....hahahaha

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Tyres bald leh......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

No need outstation. I drive Tropicana City Mall to Subang and back (constant fast speed) and the car already feels much better.

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

You always high rev no carbon can deposit....hahahahaha
Moreover you drive long distance everyday and less stop go traffic also....:biggrin:
As usual TS MIA we take over......:rofl:

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying.

Yours manual not much worries. A/T cars I only worry about the gearbox getting fried :rofl:

Once in a while rev kaw kaw is okay, but when engine warm up already not when cold....hahahaha

Moreover you drive long distance everyday and less stop go traffic also....:biggrin:

Ya, TS usually MIA then the scavengers will take over :rofl:

Should change group name. Not TKSS but Scavengers. :biggrin:

New info!!!

Because your ecu know your throttle response dy.
I also get that :biggrin:

Mine also will have wheelspin during rainy day when I change from 1st gear to 2nd gear on full throttle at around 5000rpm plus. But on dry roads, can't feel the wheelspin.

3rd gear at 6500 rpm is over 100kmh already. :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Okay okay, will take note not to rev before engine is warm up. Thanks. :biggrin:

TS missing and now we are discussing here on how to dispose carbon deposit. But his City is still new, dont have sufficient carbon deposit yet. :rofl:

Mine also will have wheelspin during rainy day when I change from 1st gear to 2nd gear on full throttle at around 5000rpm plus. But on dry roads, can't feel the wheelspin.

Same lah, too much friction and low power. Sigh.

This year wanna change dy. Ltr consult you. :biggrin:
Now NCT 5 hard ma, so have some fun lor. Somemore 11pm that road no people. :biggrin:

Fun is not wheel spin, but butt slide.....:biggrin:

Ya butt slide can be fun, but never push it over its limits like me...fun fun fun until overconfident, try on wet road :rofl:

Ya butt slide even more, but road not big enough LOL!

FWD ma!

Ya butt slide can be fun, but never push it over its limits like me...fun fun fun until overconfident, try on wet road :rofl:

Cannot butt slide, but wheelspin out from the corner only. Then understeer super kao ahaha

Waah, I don't dare to try something like that yet. I'm still considered to be a newbie driver. Not as experienced as you all yet. If any happen to the car, for sure my family will take it away from me. :banghead:

Waah, I don't dare to try something like that yet. I'm still considered to be a newbie driver. Not as experienced as you all yet. If any happen to the car, for sure my family will take it away from me. :banghead:

Aih, i also headbutt Innova's butt once. Wasn't paying enough attention.
Saddest day of my life. Kena 99 from my parents.

302786_10151188173193218_1875214130_n.jpg

Want to play play, go Putrajaya. The open car park opposite the immigration or directing across from Suruhanjaya Tenaga....:burnout:

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

FWD ma!

Cannot butt slide, but wheelspin out from the corner only. Then understeer super kao ahaha

My VR can, drift a few times already. Whole car go sideways. FWD only....:burnout:

Want to play play, go Putrajaya. The open car park opposite the immigration or directing across from Suruhanjaya Tenaga....:burnout:

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

My VR can, drift a few times already. Whole car go sideways. FWD only....:burnout:

Convert to AWD la.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Hahaha, yeah fun can instantly turn into nightmare! In the wet better not fool around especially on narrow public roads unless you have pro skill with lightning reflexes to catch the slide! If you slide in slow cornering, still not so bad but if medium-high speed corners, now those can be very dangerous.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom