How to forget someone?

rayz85 said:
u oso know how to say as a joke la.. my appology to those who feel it... but dont u think its too much to use da word fuckers?

Ask the poster lar...

Sometimes I think also yes...but if you experienced what is it to lose a girl that you are going after to a playboy and such you will know how does it feel to be very very f**cked up...

rayz85 said:
u oso know how to say as a joke la.. my appology to those who feel it... but dont u think its too much to use da word fuckers?

Not too much. Are you telling me that your friends have got enough balls to say such words, but not enough to be criticised?

An item that prints is a printer, a person that sweeps is a sweeper, one that manages is a manager. How do you describe one that fucks, or has a mentality that mosty thinks of fucking?? Give me a better word and I shall use it.

By comparison, I think that is too much disrespect to a female, when you con her into a relationship with you just to let her play with your manjuice.

IF one day, a female closely related to you comes and complain that her bf left her just because he is not happy with the sex, tell me how you feel.
Tell me how you feel again if you hear him say :"Whoa, my new chiq sucks and plays with my ding-ding-dong like a world champion. Thank god I ditched the pervious one quick enough."

Yea, it's the 21st century, open sex is normal, i'm outdated, and girls like to open their legs.

is it about sex, humping, playing with tadpoles, or fuckers?
i thought it was about ironing out his confused feelings...
:)

Top Bottom