How to forget someone?

astalavista_baby,

for your own good, stop browsing ZTH until you finish your exam.
just my advice, hope that TOM dun get mad with me. :D

astalavista baby,

now that I'm pissed off, I have something to say

If you truly honestly like/love that girl you are talking about, there is no way you can forget her.

NO FREAKING WAY.

you can put her behind ur memory, temporarily block her from your senses...but i tell you, you wont forget her!!!

try ur best to win her heart lar!!!

if u hesitate, masturbate!!

YES its darn difficult to forget someone you truly love. Brings back good memories......

Its like HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU?!?!?

melody said:
YES its darn difficult to forget someone you truly love. Brings back good memories......

Its like HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU?!?!?

Can live. But every second you will be thinking about the person you love.

To say to forget is easy. But to do it it's very very hard. It takes lots of effort. I tried and I failed.

If you did think about her at times, especially when you are lonely, you really have feelings for her.

Think whether it is worth it to think day and night about her. Think whether it is worthy to waste some time for her or not.

Don't let it remain as an infatuation.

kct said:
Can live. But every second you will be thinking about the person you love.

To say to forget is easy. But to do it it's very very hard. It takes lots of effort. I tried and I failed.

If you did think about her at times, especially when you are lonely, you really have feelings for her.

Think whether it is worth it to think day and night about her. Think whether it is worthy to waste some time for her or not.

Don't let it remain as an infatuation.

So sAd to hear u hv failed in ur relationship. Time wil heal!

What Is Yours Is Yours otherwise no point chasing an empty dream........

Of course its not WORTHY to think of soMeoNe who doesnt BELONG to YOU & perhaps Nvr wiLL!!

loving a person is a painful process....trying to forget a person u love will be a much more painful process.....

to forget is actually impossible if u really love her..... instead of forgetting... why not cherish all those moment u have together (not necessarily the sex part...) ...make this as part of your beautiful memory....

trust me dont bother trying to forget someone u love...u will fail...and will fail big time.......

keep urself occupied laa...like modding car :D :D
see my (wife) now look so nice... :D

jasonchan said:
loving a person is a painful process....trying to forget a person u love will be a much more painful process.....

to forget is actually impossible if u really love her..... instead of forgetting... why not cherish all those moment u have together (not necessarily the sex part...) ...make this as part of your beautiful memory....

trust me dont bother trying to forget someone u love...u will fail...and will fail big time.......

Sounds like ur 1 of 'em. Cheer up, frEn!

Dat sumone doesnt LuV u anymore & yet kEEp her in ur mind!!
ErAse all d unhaPPy memories, start anew & afresh.....

I know its difficult but wat to do, v hv to get on wif our life. Life is too precious to b wasted!!!
Move towards not backwards & be optimistic.

melody said:
Sounds like ur 1 of 'em. Cheer up, frEn!

Dat sumone doesnt LuV u anymore & yet kEEp her in ur mind!!
ErAse all d unhaPPy memories, start anew & afresh.....

I know its difficult but wat to do, v hv to get on wif our life. Life is too precious to b wasted!!!
Move towards not backwards & be optimistic.

err i am speechless....:p
well if i can come up with a device to erase ppl memory that will be good....sure make money...heheh

melody said:
So sAd to hear u hv failed in ur relationship. Time wil heal!

What Is Yours Is Yours otherwise no point chasing an empty dream........

Of course its not WORTHY to think of soMeoNe who doesnt BELONG to YOU & perhaps Nvr wiLL!!

It's like I tried to go after that someone but she avoided me...thinking that I am scary...

Well we canot reverse time...

kct said:
It's like I tried to go after that someone but she avoided me...thinking that I am scary...

Well we canot reverse time...

Yep, i know!!! Its normal....i wld feel d same thing too if.........

love is like tat....hv to try for few relationship then only will success....very rare can succes once......

take it easy my fren.....learn how to deals wit it.....its our learning process

this sound stupid la... but den some advice from some of my humsup frenz when they use it as excuess to get another gurl and forget da current one "compare the old one with the one u want..if old 1 not good on bed,get a better 1..get a cuter 1..get a hotter body 1.. get 1 who willing give u a blowjob and play with ur spe**"

rayz85 said:
this sound stupid la... but den some advice from some of my humsup frenz when they use it as excuess to get another gurl and forget da current one "compare the old one with the one u want..if old 1 not good on bed,get a better 1..get a cuter 1..get a hotter body 1.. get 1 who willing give u a blowjob and play with ur spe**"

Never listen to people like this...this is utter disrespect to girls...

kct said:
Never listen to people like this...this is utter disrespect to girls...

2nd....but sadly, these kind of fuckers....literaly fuckers....are the ones getting the sexz:mad:

well, hopefully females are more aware of these a-holes.

uff ler????
boggysv said:
2nd....but sadly, these kind of fuckers....literaly fuckers....are the ones getting the sexz:mad:

That is thing that makes me even more sadder...because 1 or 2 of the gals I have feelings before and now most of them end up with playboys and such...

boggysv said:

jz a joke ler bro... don nid to use da work fuckers right

kct said:
Yes it may be a joke but some people can feel it...
u oso know how to say as a joke la.. my appology to those who feel it... but dont u think its too much to use da word fuckers?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom