can someone teach me how to forget my gf?!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kokanChai

Known Member
May 2, 2005
A small Town in
he is my Nice MSN FRD..(frm Singapore)
could u guys please help him out ..
he in a Desparate mood now..

hi guys..hope u guys can spare me some times reading my story..i had been together with my gf for 2yrs.this 2yrs wasnt as happy as i expected.she changed 3 job.each job she betray me once...but this time was too much for me to tolerate..but i still choose to forgave her.her attitude towards me suddenly change n i suspect something is wrong.ask her y she say i think too much.finally i found out she got friendster..her main photo was with a white guy hugging her saying tat was her darling start 12th nov.she didnt tell me abt tat.when asked she say not happy break..i had give in to her too much tat i spoilt her.i dunno wat had i done wrong to deserve this ending.can u guys believe tat i m a guy.n got slap punch by my gf.i swear i didnt fight back cos i afraid i might hurt her.i dote her so much tat she kick down my newly bought Mini 02 i also didnt scold her jus very sad.watever i do she find me an eye sore...y izzit so difficult to make someone be faithful to me.i cant even contact girls but she expect me to let her do watever she wan.i m not a good speaker so whenever quarrel i always lose out.when she in the wrong..u would say things like not happy break lor..i cant bear to break with her tat y i keep quiet..y i m a guy but heart like a women.i cant bear to leave her but its hurts me when i saw her with tat white guy..i felt like dying..but i afraid i might hurt my parent...is there any medicine tat i can take to erase my memories...lastly thanks for reading my old grandfather story.i got no much fren..she deleted all my fren no in my hp.i dunno where to find help n a listening ear.if possible i hope someone kind out there would share me a listening ear.

Tis is an Obvious SUcker!
as his true Frd..i am going to wrack his chick down..
God dammit..
wat the hell down on the earth right now..

Last edited:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
You want easy way or hard way?

Easy way: Commit suicide
Hard way: Seek mental help

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
surely no easy way lo brother.. thats in fact a stupid choice to make.. but still human believe in it.. well, just like the usual saying, may time be able to heal your friend.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
this is not a good year!! but heck.. move on like me!! for me.. i stop thinkin when im occupied.. means go out.. hav fun.. talk to frenz.. n get high n sleep..

P

PrinceHamsap

go tell the guy n slap the bitch till the floor ...
enuff ... feel no guitly ... and enjoy do it ...

it will take time to heal it ...
faster way .. get rid watever is trauma to him .. if its has to kill .. do it

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Ask your friend come and talk to me. I got 1 good way to keep his mind busy, at the same time can meet people and earn some extra income. hehehehe

kylim8

Known Member
Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
kokanChai,
as szekeiemme has said, its not a good year.. me dumped by gf recently too, but take it easy mate.. well, mayb im not at givin advice but wat i hav been doin is spendin more time wit family members n try not to think abt that n always occupy yr mind wit sumthin else like sumthin u enjoy the most..

wat u could have done is try get rid of verythin that has her memory in it, like ... errmmm.... hp? bed sheet or watever that makes u think of her; tyr makin more frens...

btw, its not yr fault of having yr heart break easily, its a matter of yr feelin n how much u commited in this relationship n if she doesnt appreciate it n thats her loose n not yrs,

move on n know more frens, fr there im sure u will know a better gf or ppl in this earth...

this might b bullshit or redundant for u but its my opinion only.. hope it helps

b strong mate n move on, get over it!!

*givin a pad*

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
be occupied, do something, anything at all, once he's free his mind will wander around and shit happens.. she obviously aint worth it.. so don't waste time energy on her.. go hangout with friends and do stuffs..

jchk2k

Dec 20, 2003
Strength.

To Whoever This Person Might Be,

I have experienced something similar to yours, and perhaps in some extent, even worse. Im not gonna say much but what i do wanna giv you is this piece of hopefully beneficial advice.

You're a man and most importantly a human being. Use your own logic and conscience to judge what is right and wrong. Do not let others, especially someone who is making use of your love, to tarnish you in such a way.

Since you;ve fallen, i guess it is a good time to stand up again. Be a MAN and do what is right. In life, the right choices are never the easiest but they still must be made. Look to the future and what it holds for you. Life's a long journey and with so many people around you, Dont let them down.

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
kokanchai, i would say ask your friend to get rid of you.
yes, you heard me right, "you".

cause it seem like a lot or almost all your friend have relationship
problem from all the thread you created, don't you think you might
be one hell of a black star?

p/s:sorry ya, trying to make a joke out of it. guess it's a bad one. i cant
even laugh myself.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
aiyah.. move on... whatz the point hanging to that type of gal? Solution is there right infront of him. He should know what to do.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
acbc said:

No

easy way : do exactly like what she did; he sees other women; multiple women
hard way : weep & continue to weep for loss.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Seeing as I do not know how old your friend actually is, I'll give some very general advice. Many a time, we know what to do but we just don't do it because we don't know how.

Like your friend I once went out with what I thought was the girl of my dreams. We were best friend through school and I pursued her for many years but she was always attached. Anyway, she finally succumbed to my irresitable charm :biggrin: about 6 months before we were due to leave for different parts of Australia. She came over to visit a couple of times. Though we had only been ****** for just over a yr, we had known each other for a long time. One day I went was on the net and got to chatting with his girl from Melbourne. I found out that she went to the same college as my girlfriend. To my surprise she told me that my girlfriend had been ****** another guy for almost a yr. I didn't feel angry, in fact I felt cheated. Here I was in a land where there were heaps of beautiful women and I kept faithful to her. How bloody stupid was I? A sense of liberation then came over me and I had a jolly good time the rest of my stay. Was it easy getting over her? Of course not, we were best friends before. We are just friends now.

Coming back to the story of your friend, please tell him that forgetting her is never the solution. Like I did, he has to forgive her and then let go of her. He doesn't hate her but does feel cheated and has a lot of resentment towards her. Therefore, he has yet to let her go. When he learns to do away with his feelings of resentment towards her, he would have let go and moved on. I keep telling people that it's impossible to forget the one's we love, or they would not have been worth loving in the first place. The best thing your friend can do is to go out and meet other women. The key is to shelve memories of his ex into the back of his mind and replace them with fresh memories of a new wonderful object of affection. In time, the memories of him and his ex will be experiential and not painful.

In summary, forgive his ex... forget what she did to him (it already happened and cannot be changed)... move on (by ****** other women). Will this work? Well... it did for me.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
acbc said:

Like that cannot lah bro. If all me were to contemplate suicide each time they broke up, there would be no men left of the planet

If all me were to seek mental help each time they broke up, Tanjung Rambutan also cannot accomodate lah :biggrin:

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
that's wat u have got to lose when u love ur partner more than she/he loves u.

anyway... REVENGE is the word
wakakkkaakka
dying for her is no use
work harder,earn more money
date more women, hotter than her
sleep with more women, better than her
snap more pics, post more on friendster...

when she contact u back....
SHOUT at her!

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
SPEEDSPiRiT said:
that's wat u have got to lose when u love ur partner more than she/he loves u.
QUOTE]

There is no stronger truth than this. Feelings have to be mutual for a happy relationship

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
it's always easy when u fall in love...but it's always hard when u r not getting what u expected from ur love....

i understand da feelings as i'm like dat...u can say i'm a bitch..i dont mind...(but i dont do da phone num erasing thingy as i dont care about ur phone...dat's ur business)

i'm a good speaker...i win all the so-called-fighting-conversations....but i think, if u r a good guy, fear not...u'll find better gal....y be wit a gal that betray u, treat u bad and make u fall dat hard!!

a bitch doesn't deserve love,dat's wat i am now...alone...