Porsche thief forgets to ‘fill her up’

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
read this fr The Star Online ....... itz really silly for the thief. I wonder what was he attempting to do wit the porshe?

Porsche thief forgets to ‘fill her up’

BUKIT MERTAJAM: Flashing a cheque book, a smartly-dressed man coolly asked for the keys to a sports car at a showroom here yesterday.

He got into the RM963,000 Porsche 911 Targa 4, started the engine, and to the horror of the salespersons there, crashed the car through the showroom's glass pane and drove off at top speed.

But he had not factored in one thing – fuel. The car ran out of petrol just 2km away and police found the car within 30 minutes at Hujung Perusahaan Dua in Prai.

Dead end: Police officers looking at the Porsche that was found abandoned at Hujung Perusahaan Dua in Prai yesterday.
A salesgirl, who declined to be named, said the man, who wore a suit, came into the showroom at about 1.50pm, holding a cheque book as he viewed the car.

“He then asked for the keys to start the engine. Before I knew it, he drove the car through the glass pane and sped off,” she said.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
The idiot drove the car through the showroom's glass pane. Test drive unit? I don't think so.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
He's a malay.

happened 10 minutes from my office.

idiot.

you can't sell a stolen porsche, neither can you sell the spare parts.

i hope jail time is worth his 2 minutes drive.

camp

Known Member
Mar 22, 2006
To much tv for him i guess, kekekekke, idiot people will do anything

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
really like something u plug fr Gone in 60 seconds....

bet he was trying to drive the car off somewhere to be sold.. maybe across the border. But then? driving the road... the porsche wont be fast enuf,... then port? to be shipped in cargo?

i just what was his plan. hahahaha.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
He's a malay.

happened 10 minutes from my office.

idiot.

you can't sell a stolen porsche, neither can you sell the spare parts.

i hope jail time is worth his 2 minutes drive.
no wonder... hehe...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I guess these 2 thread should be merged or something; http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...69361-porsche-997-911-gone-in-60-seconds.html

And this is my appraisal of the police force and the criminal from there.

I hope you are being sarcastic.

Our fucking hopeless police force let the SAME criminal, steal the SAME car, in the SAME day, in the POLICE HQ COMPOUND!!!

You just tell me what the fuck were those fat, overweight, lazy, abusive, corrupt, fuckwits we call the police force doing? How about these criminals. Daring to steal from the police. What does that tell you? That they couldn't care less about the police because the police are shite and the criminals are challenging them right in their faces.

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
I was wondering izit the same gang? Wahh..steal a Porsche twice a day...summore from the Balai...Great!!!:rofl:

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
hahahahahahahha..........stupig police, imagine if the police force themself arent capable of taking care of their own police station do you think they can take care of you? hahahahahahahaahahah.......stupig police!

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
those cars (recovered/blacklist/etc) compounded at the police grounds are open to be cannibalized. nothing to it. its been happening since you were born.

most insurance companies [smacks their head] will say thats life. police will say it was like tht when its recovered. everything worth taking out /interior will be gone.

dont believe? just go to the nearest police compound & view those poor cars.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
thats it. never ever ever let the police confiscate your car.

there'd be nothing left.

narx

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
that's bukit mertajam for u.

very curious to see which police station the car was kept at

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HELP HKS 60MM Boost Meter Diagram

i'm looking for this wiring diagram .. anyone who has it .. please .. i need your help ..

or maybe knows how to wiring it .. maybe can discuss the payment
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience