Hit and run,looking for white myvi WSH 1781

ijnek

500 RPM
Aug 19, 2004
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Be a real or genuine Malaysian, by right you must able to sing "Negaraku" la since you are born in Malaysia, at least the Police will respect you. Sound a bit weird if you cannot sing national anthem song and the main reason bully u. No wonder..

Just out of topic a bit.
by right there should be no racist, no corruption, no evil doers in this world.
sadly, every thing is by left or under table.

by right, the natives are orang asli.
but by left,...

enough said.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Hay Ijnek, sorry to hear about your situation. 55% NCD down the drain just bcos of some stupid f***. In your case, at least you know what hit you.

Got into an accident once, got this 2 arse in-front of me; 1 want to go left, d other want to go right but both arse kiasu & end up blocking the road (sudden stop). I braked hard, skidded left trying to avoid them & got hit from the left & cabut. By the time i regain control, all 2 arse left. want to revenge oso dunno who to find

Apr 11, 2011
Johor
Be a real or genuine Malaysian, by right you must able to sing "Negaraku" la since you are born in Malaysia, at least the Police will respect you. Sound a bit weird if you cannot sing national anthem song and the main reason bully u. No wonder..

Just out of topic a bit.
No way. just because they don't know the Negaraku, doesnt mean that they can be disrespected. My mother was born in Malaysia but went to school in Brunei when her father was transferred there for work. She doesnt know the Negaraku but she still loves Malaysia. She tries to sing it every year during national day but she still cant remember the words well (maybe because her malay isnt that good either, since she was british-educated)

My brothers studied in Singapore, but they came back to work in Malaysia. They too dont know the national anthem, but at least they came home to Malaysia after they finished their studies. how many Malaysian-born-and-educated students did their tertiary education overseas (fully sponsored by the government, too!!) and then refused to come home?

Whether or not you know the National Anthem is irrelevant. i think its How you behave and the choices you make that proves your loyalty to your country.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We've just seen N.GINE mag on our iPads! This free, made in Singapore, downloadable magazine is the ultimate companion for men with tablets in toilet! This 39-pager launch issue clocked well over 1000 downloads in less than 48hrs since its release last week. Who wouldn't be tempted? after all, it's created by the people at Burnpavement.com, possibly the best...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience