Hit and run by Myvi

send yr car for insurance claims...if the driver didnt turn up for report, he will be at fault, make him loose ncb and claim against his insurance, the police will also issue warrant against him, so his car will face problem when selling or renewing road tax/insurance.

jpj search his details....if lucky the address is valid...damn irresponsible driver....sigh:|

jun_ng_1208

Jul 2, 2008
send yr car for insurance claims...if the driver didnt turn up for report, he will be at fault, make him loose ncb and claim against his insurance, the police will also issue warrant against him, so his car will face problem when selling or renewing road tax/insurance.

jpj search his details....if lucky the address is valid...damn irresponsible driver....sigh:|
Can claim ins even that that fella didn't report police meh??If can I'll do it right away :)

tigger5251

Sep 18, 2009
legally, u cant do anything. coz if u dont have photograph of the incident place as proof, the fella can deny and u can do nothing about it. just get over it, n other drivers beware of this car.

AD_EG

Apr 5, 2009
Can claim ins even that that fella didn't report police meh??If can I'll do it right away :)
can...doesn't matter...

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

legally, u cant do anything. coz if u dont have photograph of the incident place as proof, the fella can deny and u can do nothing about it. just get over it, n other drivers beware of this car.
??? who said?

just report police...police will send saman to him for not reporting the incident and trying to run...and insurance will be claim on the name registered for that car side and he will lose his NCB.

keisukosan

Aug 18, 2006
i heard some ppl say tat the person hit u that no report police that will make u take a long time only claim ur ins izit?

no doubt, very-very long.

From my experience, a straight forward claims could take about 3-4 weeks, depending on the professionalism, service of your insurance company. In addition, (stupid) police report and other documentation from them takes unnessarily long.

So, if this is hit-and-run case, just imagine how long it would take....and the inconvenience caused

jun_ng_1208

Jul 2, 2008
I've reported it to the KL traffic at Jalan Bandar . But I dunno how to claim his insurance leh? Anyone here knows?

Vagabond

Mar 1, 2007
let the workshop you trust / know the boss personally , to do the claims for you.

get them to speed up the process.

mizunori77

Dec 13, 2006
you are not at fault, what are you afraid of? 'use' your police report wisely as you have witnesses in your car. go make insurance claim.

find out where he live/work/study and make his life hell. humiliate him in front of his family/friends/colleagues.

why the hassle? you are already going through a lot of hassle, WHY LET HIM OFF BY DOING NOTHING? since he so damn stupid hit-and-run, make him suffer!

twodee

Jun 13, 2005
jalan kebun
i think i saw him around damansara area last two days...silver std myvi rite? with "P" stiker on windscreen....chinese guy around 20s' wearing glasses...izzit fits the description? but sure he drove like hell, entering sg. buloh toll like f1 car....

monazarudin

Mar 28, 2007
if I were you I would find his home and put a half sucked hacks on his wind screen. Under the hot sun the wind screen will surely crack. I know because I've done before haha but only to this one person who deserved it. Lol!

LittleWhiteWagon

Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Huh? Hacks can CRACK windscreen ar? :vollkommenauf:

Sorry to hear that man, hope he crashes into a solid tree :thefinger:

Dear frens ,
So after many people start to discuss about side gapping spark plug , here another method of screwing in spark plug so that the gap is facing the exhaust valve.
I quote : The ideal position of the plug is such that the gap is facing towards the valves, preferably the exhaust valve.
"There is a lot of debate and skepticism to whether or not spark plug indexing is worth the effort. Some studies have shown 1-2% of total engine power can be lost through...