Feb 7, 2009
Anybody wants my stock neo rims? Haha...cheap cheap.:biggrin:

Perfect condition...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Bro,

No need to get locknut if u are using taiwan rims...your car gonna maintain grey? dont put black rim if its grey.Bronze should be nice.Advan RG will be nice.Which rims is tougher im not so sure but taiwan rim is not as tough as japan rims....and i heard batu pahat got cheap taiwan rims.

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
okie. thanks 4 da advice sifu's. :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:. i install 17" project D Lenso rim with deep dish rim. money worth product.im satisfy with that rim. thank u very much. :itsme::adore::adore::adore::itsme:

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
wa..shud post the pic of ur car after the rims changed...did u ask the price of the advan racing(taiwan made) is for 17 inch??

Bump: wa..shud post the pic of ur car after the rims changed...did ask the price of the advan racing(taiwan made) is for 17 inch??

smallmaster

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
Johor
yah advan racing bronze color found in saleng and batu pahat. ( bout RM1600 17" but im not satisfy coz just fear that the imitation taiwan rim will not bear our road condition ). yah i will upload by 2morrow coz lil bit buzy wit my studies ( no time to capture my car picture ):itsme::itsme::itsme::itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A fren of mine who's driving an older version of Honda City is having problems with his front absorbers. He's looking at changing to Monroe shocks that are branched to:
1) Sensa-Trac
2) Reflex

He's wondering which is better. He's not really into performance as he's looking more at comfort compared to performance (totally dislikes bumpy rides). I actually recommended stock suspensions but he wanted to try out something that has the best of both worlds that can provide both comfort with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience