how many kg consider light rims?

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Light weight rims good for performance... but with our lousy roads, easily bent or crack.

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
damn so light... if stay at place at bumpy road, dun use light... c wat happen to mine? lol, here bengkok, there bengkok

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
tough and light.... myb price oso high and shock!!!

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
xtorm said:
wahahaha.....so 5kg light or notler...:)
depends, if its a 15x9jj wide racing mag then consider light lar, see how wide first. I've seen numbers of expensive jap rim at 15" 4kg++ so probably 5kg should still be okay lar, not the lightest tho.. but i've seen heavier one.

Doink

3,000 RPM
Aug 1, 2004
House
Visit site
u try find this model...
Volk Racing Te37...original not taiwan made one...try lift it...can lift with 2 fingers...like carying a book only...maybe even lighter...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ZTHians...
Here I got something to ask any sifu or someone here who know how to refill the aircond gas into my car...
For your information...I already got all the equipments needed like a tank of R12 gas,and the hose with meter that the aircond shop used to to..
Here just the matter on how to ensure or any steps to follow or guideline to make sure that the gas is filled.???..
Anyone here who can explain or you got any information elsewhere from the net or any books that i can refer...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience