guess wat car is this... :)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

reedoor

2,000 RPM
guys,

some "tea time leisure", guess wat car is this... :shades_smile:

wah RB25 serious mou so tight no place to stick ur hand in the engine lol

looking at the windscreen wiper,my guess its a merc 190e or the merc 230e old old model which i dunno what yr wan =)

the car is a merc using 1jz... i know the engine bay shape very well.

so do i get a prize now?

ITs definitely a merc. The isolated electrical compartments for the battery and fuse box is a dead give away.
The wiper confirms it completely.

The engine? I dunno la. :) Have to take it from you guys.

Now how on earth did this fella match the flywheel to the prop shaft? Drift monster man this one. :)

Boink Boink said:
Now how on earth did this fella match the flywheel to the prop shaft? Drift monster man this one. :)

yea.. how?!

eh.. where's reedoor?
so many of em answered d.. :_:

1JZ in merz , it's quite common now .. I encounter one blardy fast old 1980 merz
on north south high way , keep pushing me from behind , I floor the pedal and
think can smoke him easily , but it's fast , can't beat him , he also can't over take
me ... maintain till JB.
That time I am driving a 350whp 3sgte.... fastes merc I ever see.

hahaha... yea guys, u guys got it rite... its a 1JZ in a Merc W124. :regular_smile:

its my fren's car, just complete the transplant few days ago, & sent me the picture this morning... hahaha...

i not yet sit in a his car yet, but wud like to know how it feel in a nearly 2tons body soon. still de original 280hp.

anyway, how do u guys think bout it? still abit dirty rite de engine... pls dont mind giv somemore comments... :_:

cheers...

beside the upgraded engine in the W124, I rekomen the Merc owner to upgrade brakes and suspension too.....

reedoor said:
hahaha... yea guys, u guys got it rite... its a 1JZ in a Merc W124. :regular_smile:

its my fren's car, just complete the transplant few days ago, & sent me the picture this morning... hahaha...

i not yet sit in a his car yet, but wud like to know how it feel in a nearly 2tons body soon. still de original 280hp.

anyway, how do u guys think bout it? still abit dirty rite de engine... pls dont mind giv somemore comments... :_:

cheers...
reedor...my fren had one too.....olso benz..old school...wif 1jz too..and i got test drive it last time...GREAT feel..hohoho...

kelvio,
i guess the 1st pic is a 80s' old Honda Accord? 2nd pic old FC?

ken yeang,
is it necessary? haha... my fren was not thinking of racing with it... jus daily drive only, cos the previous engine in this big fat body was too under power already, somemore now the petrol price increase so much... lagi jialat... tats y he change de engine...

kelvin---,
hahaha... hows it? cool? :shades_smile:

Top Bottom