..going thru toughest time of my life..anyone..felt the same..

sarcastics said:
hey jaga my reputation a bit ok

trying to word it cooler.
ur deaf and mute so technically u wouldn't want to use "and" to associate it with ur disabillities.
by using "but", ur expressing the opposite thus making "sacarstic" stands up!!
:_:
am helping u here........
so i think i deserve 1 "lai cha".

fzavier sounds like 'princehamsap..."innocent n decent"...hahaha
all the crocs n wolves come out of hiding man this thread

Last edited:
hahaha, here become national geographic channel. All the animals running around...

An innocent gal fell inside this jungle and all kind of crocodiles and wolfs started to crawl out for action.....

Duno should be wolf or crocodile?.......hm.......

"These" are actually a better read than the perfumed arse wiping that preceded it.

jeSz-iNc,

wah,if u think u r ugly then me " mar bo lang ai liao??? " u r pretty la,if not where can be a air stewardess? u simply miss call any1 of us here sure we will get back to u! hehehe...:_:

wat car to buy? hmmm...satria will do lah... buy the mod 1 lar...evo inside!!!
then u can play with it...it's more fun then have a BF u know... :X-:

soulseaker said:
Last time i post in pro-hatch website when i knew my ex of 3 years is getting married also got a lot of reply.
Then only different is that PocRoc and Satria 95 didnt bring me to Halo Cafe or whatsoever.
....but... but.... :dontknow: ..... I'm not a member of pro-hatch... or any club also. How I know what happen ar..... hhmm......

Seraph said:
whoah! so nice . if it rains i blame you
And it did rain, really bad and heavy too. Lightning took out my router and 2 network cards on 2 PCs again. sigh....

Last edited:
Cheers up my fren :regular_smile: life is hard everyone know and just dont give up easy. :regular_smile:

Last edited:
satria...
maybe le if u all good enough to pycho me to get satria...ill do up widebody ler..waa~ or else just stick to dc2...and dream of dc5 hehe..

anyone of you can b there for me and i will be there for you too....bleahh

i support..... "bleahh"..haha
cant imagine you driving evo or GSR satria....hmmm
last i saw japandoll with her striking pink 'promote'd satria...

dc2 old liaw......time to get DC5 - type R somemoe!
pocket...wat japandoll??....where??....pretty??
pink wor....never noticed a pink satria bfore......just wondering how's the look....I mean the car...