..going thru toughest time of my life..anyone..felt the same..

sheeesh....i think I wanna leave my fon number tooo....
012-345 6789 ask for "duh~!~"

a new car is always less headache on maintenance and parts replacements for first few years. chances of breakdown is low as well.

dc5ings1.jpg

Drooling...

satria_95 said:
....but... but.... :dontknow: ..... I'm not a member of pro-hatch... or any club also. How I know what happen ar..... hhmm......

Just joking man, i treat you lai cha but not in wong kok, in a more famous place in malaysia call mamak stall.

jeSz-iNc said:
satria...
maybe le if u all good enough to pycho me to get satria...ill do up widebody ler..waa~ or else just stick to dc2...and dream of dc5 hehe..

anyone of you can b there for me and i will be there for you too....bleahh

PocRoc faster go and poison her.

PocketRocket said:
i support..... "bleahh"..haha
cant imagine you driving evo or GSR satria....hmmm
last i saw japandoll with her striking pink 'promote'd satria...

Last time i knew a girl who is driving a fully modded Satria GSR, she mod it from stock. She said she being poison by speed monster.

issit pink satria...yea japandoll used to roam the streets of subang tearing up the roads with invitations to race with guys....if im not mistaken,she always smokes them....mad driver

wow......something like scences from Fast & Furious...........

I dont think is her PocRoc, she have move to other country. Somemore her car is blue color.

I think her body can kill me already, died of nose bleed.

guys....meaning to say most of the guys losses because was concentrating on the body itself and not the roads?!

man....fast cars and pretty ladies sure attacts guys!

i nearly got into trouble once, driving and looking at ladies figures'......pulls like magnet lar.....kenot concentrate wan....NEE NAH BEH!!!!

dun do that....i had friends getting into accidents becuse of that bad habit.
Especially during traffic jam, than noticed that there's hot chicks in the car next to you.....than keep on peeping till bang car infront or being bang from the back....

BAD HABIT

S2000 is a wise choice.......powerful compact sports car.
Than everytime go out no need to bring too many ppl.....excuse - "It's a 2 seater".

am waiting for Mazda 3 - Axela (hatchback). Naza should be bringing it in latest by 3rd quarter with new facelift.
Need to save more money.........droool~~~

Last edited:
soulseaker said:
Just joking man, i treat you lai cha but not in wong kok, in a more famous place in malaysia call mamak stall.
Dude,
Mamak is my preference compared to wong kok char chan teng. Simply cos... I don't eat shit and I don't drink 1 week old piss. heh heh heh
Or tell you what man. Come by SS2. We go to the Penang Kopitiam, just 2 lots away from Sri Murni. Cheap drinks and nice stuff too. Not to mention... CHICKS! And there's a big mirror so even if you sit with your back facing the chick, the mirror will show you what you wanna see! hahahaha