Gauging interest on plasti dip

Gauging Interest : Which Plasti Dip Color Would You Prefer And What Would You Dip?

• Blaze Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blaze Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaze Orange

• Blaze Pink

• Blaze Purple

• Blaze Yellow

• Base White

• Base Red

• Base Black

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Smoke!

• Gun Metal

• Camo Black

• Camo Brown

• Camo Tan

• Camo Green

• Total voters

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Alternatively, you can wait for ACE to re-stock but i'm going out on a limb to try to offer the full range of colors. Priority will be black tho and those BLAZE colors will also be a hit. Right now I don't have any spare and as impatient as you guys be...Lets pray we'll get this sorted out first...tell your friends!

I like hands-on DIY on my car as well and i'm sure there are more pro-DIY-ers than me...Wonder where are they? why so shy.....

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I want...I want....Kekekekeke

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Have to manually select...hehe...Multiple choices available!

8eejaa

Jan 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys, Im new here. I just got my shipment of a galloon of black standing by waiting to be apply to my wheels + another set of rx8 rims this coming weekend with wagner double-duty spray gun (have no luck trying with Paint zoom spray gun selling cheap at judah, that thing destroy itself after 1st use:banghead:), will post up the pic when its done :biggrin: will be nice if we could have the availability for gunmetal!!

p.s: I dipped my emblem 3months ago, with my fren's mazda 6 grill. once your dipped YOU'RE HOOK!!

Attachments

Last edited:

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Where can we get this, spray can.... I wan it badly also.... Pls all sifu and bro here share if u guys got info where to get it

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Awesome! I could not agree with you more...dipping is very addictive!

Bro's, now evrywhere out of stock... About the colors, if there's enough market i will try to bring in

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
can tahan bro, guys in US had his dipped rims for almost 2 years...

If Miri cant deliver bro...courier wont allow

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys...

does anyone here recommend TRD Suspension Kit...this would be for a MyVi...the kit is being retailed for RM2500...was considering between this, Titan (RM2000) and GAB...please advise and give your personal reviews...

i have used Titan before on my kelisa and loved them...but it was rather hard...sacrificing comfort quite a bit...the goal im hoping to get is to have improved handling with reasonable comfort since the MyVi is not really meant for cornering...just want to improve...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience