Gauging interest on plasti dip

Gauging Interest : Which Plasti Dip Color Would You Prefer And What Would You Dip?

• Blaze Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blaze Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blaze Orange

• Blaze Pink

• Blaze Purple

• Blaze Yellow

• Base White

• Base Red

• Base Black

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Smoke!

• Gun Metal

• Camo Black

• Camo Brown

• Camo Tan

• Camo Green

• Total voters

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Hi Guys,

Just gauging interest for all the DIY-ers out there, I just want to find out the popularity of colors IF it is available in Malaysia on this product. Its called Plasti Dip.

What is Plasti Dip?
Plasti Dip is a spray-on rubber adhesive agent which bonds to items to give it a rubberized effect thus further protecting the item from harsh environmental wear and tear.

Additionally, Plasti Dip comes in multiple colors which one can customize his/her car according to preferences. Trust me, it is mind blowing!

How easy is it to Plasti Dip your emblems?
Lets start small, DIY-ing Plasti Dip emblems are as simple as using a regular spray on color aerosol. 4 coatings and you're done. Peel off excess and let the remaining cure and harden. Washes from pressure hose will not peel your dip off and it has been tested and proven. If in time you don't want it anymore, simply peel off the dip and start over with other colors of your choice. Easiest way to change color without wrapping or spraying permanent paint.

I'm trying to conduct a survey to justify some numbers and gauge the popularity of colors. Its NOT a sales thread.

For more information, Head on to DipYourCarcom's channel - YouTube

UPDATE 12/12/12 - More personal projects photos

UPDATE 17/12/12 - Dipped Diffuser, OEM Gray is so boring

Lets the polls begin!

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
If you had carbon color I would love to dip Han Solo in it.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
There's a CF kit for it.

BTW, multiple choices are available, So please don't be shy....It MAY materialize!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
While waiting for something to happen - PocRoc can you sell me one can of black? I need to repair my steering

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
can it dip dashboard/door trim as well?

my kancil (round-eyes) uses a grey daihatsu mira L5 dashboard... really cool if I can dip the door trim to grey to match :love:

but I voted gun metal though hehe

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
plastidip base coat and a gold topcoat wheels

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
PocRoc ignoring our black requests, we go rob him if he no reply in 1 week :biggrin:
Ok. I'll prepare robbing tools. You prepare hot chick to lure him out. Btw, prepare more hot chicks as spare, just in case :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Did u check out Ace Hardware Publika?

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
What an amazing item! I would want to spray my wheel flat black!

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ok. I'll prepare robbing tools. You prepare hot chick to lure him out. Btw, prepare more hot chicks as spare, just in case :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Did u check out Ace Hardware Publika?
They only have blue there. It's not really near my house so it was a major pain in the a$$ to go there only to find out they don't have what I want.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am looking for this stuff, it's mainly used for turbocharger blankets on large gas compressors ( pushing well over 2000 HPs ), and my Net pals over at US have successfully used this item to repack their mufflers, both cars and bikes. Reportedly to be extremely durable ( the guy who used 'em on his R1 have yet to replace his muffler packing for over 2 years now! ) and long - lasting. I am sourcing this stuff for my pal ( who have replaced his Gilera Nexus 500's muffler packing THRICE in 6...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience