Front and Rear Seats Under RM2k

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Guys, if I have budget around 2k, what kind of semibucket seat can I get ? FYI, Im driving a Satria GTi,so what do you guys think suitable seat around that price tag ?

Do you guys think its better to go for those replicas but brand new or original but secondhand ones ?

I was thinking of Recaro Evo 2 or 3,since original GTi Recaro Njoy is hard to find nowadays, u think suitable or not for GTi ? Does the rear seat able to fit Satria GTi ?

And of course it has to come with railing and tapak for GTi too.

So any idea guys ? Or u guys have good offer for me ?

Last edited:

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
hmm..y dont go for recaro millenium...nice seat i think....

but evo3 seat are nice also...cheaper than millenium..

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
but wondering whether the rear seat will fit or not ?

boost_defi

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kajang
rear seat evo3 cannot fit satria bro...if u fix in putra can la..

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Eyh then no point getting full set of evo 3 recaro la then. So any idea ? Or just go with the imitation ones ?

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Have to decide soon as if late this will delay the restoration of the car huhuh ...

kennyyee75

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2004
mizi, i tot the insurance company is cover for rebuilding ur car? how come u have to pay for the seats wan???

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Yes that is insurance compensation. The stupid kurnia only give 23k for restoration, and since all the bodyparts, most of the interiors are brand new from proton, now the workshop only left with 2k budget for the seats, it isnt my money la bro. If workshop were to do my seat, they will only go for the recaro imitation but looks nice la, but they asked me first whether I want to find myself or not, so here i am pening pening to decide =(

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Thats why I was thinking the same thing too. But now headache la to decide. And yet to come to any decision...

What rear seat can be fitted huh ?

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
The thing is I dont know where to find beside marketplace lor..Somemore my friend has been looking for it since last month and none offers him .....

Or ... U can get for me ? ehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While Renault’s motorsports division may have had their duties eased off following the sale of their Formula One team to Lotus, they’ve been retasked with providing engines to Formula One teams as well as focusing on performance kits for their road-going vehicles, such as the Megane RS that has been kitted out for the rigours of tarmac rallying...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience