How to differentiate between Mirage 1.6 and VR-4 (Single pot) Front disc brakes?

blahblah

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
Looong ago I changed my front discs on my iswara. I can't remember whether is it mirage 1.6 or Vr-4. How do I identify which is which?

Is the brake pad size for both the same?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
best is to take the brake pad sample to spare part shop and find the identical one... if u dont have sample, remove ur current ones, draw a template on a piece of paper and take to sparepart shop and ask....

if mirage brake set, its plug n play.... vr4, knuckle have to change... during installation, did ur mechanic modify anything on ur car??...

blahblah

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
I think it's mirage then. It was 6 years ago but I still remember they mech didnt mod anything to fix it. Is the disc size for mirage and vr4 the same?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To make our sales process easier and faster, we have appointed business partners across the country.

Please look at the list below and look for your area and contact person's HP number. You can arrange for demo directly with them. They are able to arrange product delivery according to your needs too.

Johore Bahru
- 012 208 3843

Malacca
- 012 208 3843

Negeri Sembilan
- 012 208 3843

Kuala Lumpur/ Petaling Jaya
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience